87

Mr Weasley is lucky enough to be alive after the tragically attack by a snake, by Voldemort, by Harry...The incident has left me quite shaken, especially since Christmas is just around the corner.

After seeing Harry being ruined by Voldemort last year, I can imagine how the Weasley family must be feeling in this time of joy and togetherness.

The attack has cast a dark shadow over what should have been a happy time of the year and now it's yet another thing to worry about over the Christmas Holidays.

I, too was lucky in this all because I only saw bits of the event. Experienced it like a very vicious nightmare due to the connection between my mind and my brother's.

Harry on the other hand, he tasted the metallic tang of blood on his tongue, felt like he had the body of a snake, smooth, powerful and flexible, slithering over the ground and then rearing high from the floor and hitting Mr Weasley once, twice, three times, plunging his fangs deeply into his flesh, feeling the poor man's ribs splinter beneath his jaw...

Something even more unsettling about the situation is that, Harry tried to explain to Dumbledore that the vision, or extremely real nightmare was more than just a product of his imagination, that it was a sense of deeper meaning, hidden messages, yet Dumbledore did nothing.

He did nothing for my brother. He let him down like he's letting everyone one down these times, Hogwarts, his teachers, his students, Harry.

Ginny, Ron, Fred and George already left Hogwarts two days ago via a portkey to visit their dad in St. Mungo's while the rest of the students who are spending their Holidays at home will be leaving today with the Hogwarts Express.

"Acta non verba." Malfoy uttered, making the entrance door from the Common Room go out of the lock and open. Gentlemanly, he pushed the door more open and motioned for me to go first, saying, "After you."

Only a second later, I understood the –naughty– intention behind his kind gesture when I felt his hand brushing over my arse, gently squeezing it as I walked in and he closely followed me.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself a minute, can you?" I sighed, glancing at him, hoping to convey my playful annoyance

Because, despite my tone as if I'm fed up with his hands on my body, I can't deny the flutter in my stomach at his, seemingly, constant need for physical contact.

"No," He responded with a casual shrug and a smirk on his lips, eyeing me up and down.

I mirrored his actions, looking him up and down and examining every inch of his black suit, including the black v-neck sweater he wore over his shirt for the coldness.

"See you in fifteen minutes?" He suggested to which I nodded in agreement.

After double-checking that I had packed everything I needed, I made my way out of my dorm with my trunk levitating just a few inches off the ground, following me.

As I walked down the hallway, I felt a sense of excitement for the following weeks, knowing it was going to be just the four of us, Harry, Remus, Sirius and me.

"What took you so long?" Malfoy grumbled with a hint of impatience, sighing dramatically as he raised from the leather sofa he had been waiting for only five minutes.

"Don't blame me." I retorted with a smirk, "I had to pack three more t-shirts and a sweater...which, by the way, are yours." My words were met with a look of gradual satisfaction from him.

"Speaking of, you're not planning on ever giving those back, are you?" He asked as he made his trunk levitate with a swish by his hand.

A mischievous grin smeared across my face, "I'm afraid, I'm not. But don't worry, they're in good hands with me."