Chapter 100 - Home

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

The sound of gentle kissing softly shattered the early morning stillness.

Under the covers, Harriet slipped off of Severus with a sigh as he pulled her into his arms, the couple already exhausted after the day's first exertions.

"I love you, Sev." She whispered breathlessly as her husband nipped along her neck.

"You are my life, Mrs. Snape." Severus whispered as he cradled Harriet close, "That will never change."

A wide smile broke out across Harriet's face as Severus continued to kiss his way down her body.

After all the years they had spent together, their love burned stronger than ever.

————————————————————-

Harriet went out to the shops to purchase a few necessary ingredients for the evening's meal while Severus arrived early at their destination.

His eyes widened when he walked into Malfoy Manor's vast kitchen and found Maggie standing by one of the stoves, stirring a pot while her four little girls tumbled around her.

Lucius and Narcissa had promised to return from their trip to Rome in time for the first course of dinner.

"Oh, hello, Daddy!" Maggie greeted her father as she flashed him a tired smile, "Don't look so shocked! The house elves had to tend an emergency in the north wing. I'm filling in for them, that's all."

Severus strode forward and snatched the ladle from her hand.

"You should be in your nest resting." He declared as his black eyes flickered down to Maggie's heavy belly, "Where is your mate?!"

"He's helping the house elves, Daddy. He didn't have much choice. They needed-" Maggie began, but Scorpius interrupted as he barged into the room.

"There you are, darling! I've looked everywhere for you!" He laughed.

Severus watched his son-in-law's face brighten into a wide smile as soon as his gray eyes landed on Maggie.

"You have absolutely no business here, my love." Scorpius chuckled as he walked over and scooped her into his arms, "Will you carry on for a moment, Professor? I'd like very much to settle her and then I'll gladly take over the stirring."

Severus nodded at Scorpius in silent permission before his son-in-law carried Maggie out of the room.

A squeal left her lips to echo down the hallway as Scorpius ushered his pregnant wife to a much better location while Severus resumed stirring the massive pot that contained dinner's main course.

"Amaya, Nirona......Felicia.......Sesnena...." Severus nodded at his four, young granddaughters.

The little girls blinked up at their grandfather.

Two had inherited Scorpius's blonde hair and their mother's green eyes.

Oppositely, the other two had inherited Maggie's black hair and their father's gray eyes.

Each Malfoy princess was quite pale and slight.

"I trust you four will be able to help me." Severus frowned as he feigned a need for their direction.

"Yes, Granddad!"

"Granddaddy, we've missed you!"

"You need to stir it faster!"

"Have you ever stirred a pot that big before?"

Maggie and Scorpius's four daughters broke out into happy little chirps and joyful smiles as they all pulled on Severus's legs and tumbled around him, babbling directions, questions, and everything in between.

While Severus waited for Harriet to arrive with the meal's needed ingredients, a smirk curled his lips.

He was impressed with how well his life had in fact turned out.

Decades had been shared with his darling mate and that very evening, they would enjoy the fruits of their labours.

As Severus continued his lengthy career as one of Hogwarts' most esteemed headmasters and Harriet remained his assistant, their children had all enjoyed their own successes.

Each of the triplets had taken a potioneer position for one of magical Britain's most highly-regarded brewing companies.

Little Sev worked at the Ministry in the time management department, where he worked to find and restore the rumored few Time-Turners that remained in the magical world.

Maggie fully intended to go back and play professional Quidditch one day, although she had decided to wait until she and Scorpius had finished growing their family.

".......Granddad?" Amaya, the eldest, asked over her sisters' chattering.

Severus blinked as his little granddaughter pulled him from his inward musings.

".........Yes?" He drawled as he glanced down at Amaya.

"How much do you and Grandmum love us?" She blinked.

Her sisters silenced themselves as they listened with curious frowns.

Severus let go of the ladle and stooped down to pluck Amaya off her feet as he cradled her in his arms.

"Your grandmother and I love all four of you more than you can possibly know." He told his granddaughter as he looked into her emerald eyes.

"But I can, Granddad!" Amaya laughed.

"You can't........." Severus shrugged. He went on to explain as he gave Amaya a serious look, "......Not until you're very, very old."

Amaya's laughter rang out just as a loud pop sounded.

Once the four little girls discovered Harriet had apparated into the room, they abandoned Severus and raced towards her in an exuberant heap, ignoring the groceries she held in her arms.

As Severus glided forward to help, he didn't bother to hide the smirk on his face.

Watching his mate with their grandchildren amazed him.

The sight brought with it a renewed sense of satisfaction and as Severus took the groceries from Harriet, he decided to break his stoic resolve just once.

To the background noise of disgusted squeals and shocked gasps, while their granddaughters watched, he leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to Harriet's lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Snape." He confessed in a voice barely above a whisper as he pulled away with his dark eyes burning into Harriet's gaze.

Speechless and stunned, she managed to flash her alpha a bright smile as a happy blush covered her cheeks.

Harriet Potter and Severus Snape remained passionately in love and unconditionally inseparable.

—————————————————————

100 chapters! It seems so bittersweet to finally have this one completed! A huge thank you to my beta, MissKM, and to each and every person who has read, followed, and commented on this story along the way! I do have another, shorter Snarry work already written and plan to start posting it soon! If you've enjoyed this one, I hope you'll consider checking it out!