Chapter 96 - Time

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Over the years that followed, Maggie never experienced another instance of bullying.

Lucretia kept to herself while she perfected her devious plan.

After he heard what she had done to his beloved, Scorpius refused to utter a single word to her, terrified an Unforgivable Curse may very well slip from his lips.

McGonagall took her retirement as promised and enjoyed life in the Hogsmeade cottage she had purchased with her husband decades ago, before his death.

Little Sev eventually came to the castle and joined the Gryffindors.

Although Severus graciously congratulated his eldest son, he held out hope that perhaps one of his youngest may yet be sorted into his house.

The triplets grew up at the castle.

Severus's position as headmaster was nearly as demanding as the Minister's office had been.

Harriet stayed loyally beside him, with their three smallest children curiously watching their parents go about their days.

Early one afternoon, while the three youngest Snapes napped in their mother's secondary nest, she and Severus enjoyed a quick cuddle on the sofa next to the hearth.

Maggie and Scorpius's final year at Hogwarts had begun two days earlier.

It excited Severus to imagine what honours his only daughter would graduate with, considering the high marks she received in every class.

Harriet was more intrigued by the day's upcoming Quidditch game.

The headmaster had discreetly locked his office door to ensure no visitors interrupted their private moment.

As Severus held Harriet on his lap, with his hands on her hips and her palms cupping his pale face while they kissed, he knew that decision had been for the best.

The portraits that hung around the room had been shrouded by an enchantment.

"Sev........" Harriet whispered against his lips.

Through the thick fabric of his black trousers, the clear silhouette of his blatant arousal brushed against Harriet's bare thighs, the hems of her robe draped across his lap.

He growled as Harriet ground herself down upon him.

"Not here, my love." He whispered as he slowly pulled away to gaze into Harriet's emerald eyes.

She let out a breathy sigh as an irresistible pout formed on her pink lips.

"The children are in the next room." Severus frowned, "We have no guarantee they will not wake.......at the worst possible moment."

"I know the sons I bore for you, Sev." Harriet chuckled, purposely reaching into her mate's heart with her words to set off primitive signals in his brain, "They'll sleep for another hour at least."

As Harriet snaked her arm down, she made certain to crush her breasts with it and offer Severus a view of the amplified cleavage exposed by the very top of her robe.

He gasped quietly as she unfastened his trousers and freed him from his prison.

"My love......" Severus growled warningly as Harriet positioned herself.

His mate was far too stubborn to warn.

Severus's black eyes widened as Harriet happily guided him until they were coupling, the obscenity of the moment hidden by her draped robes.