They all knew who this Fang was.

    Netizens also speculated about his real identity based on some information, which aroused considerable public opinion.

    The largest entertainment company under Fang Yi's name has many small stars. Even if these stars are not famous enough, they will not have no attention or fans. Now that the boss of the company has been arrested on suspicion of murder, the future of this company and these stars has become more or less uncertain.

    When she learned that her mother was killed, Shen Xueyao already thought that Fang Yi was the murderer.

    She even realized many of her mother's previous behaviors, many actions, and the intentions behind them.

    Could it have something to do with the movie she acted in?

    Shen Xueyao repeatedly thought that Chunhua in the movie endured pain and finally succeeded in avenging herself.

    Was it the same with her mother?

    Knowing that the Fang family might make a bad move, they still did not leave the city. Are they actually waiting for such a day? Even, in order not to involve her in these matters, her mother would not do it herself, but would only find a way to get Fang Yi to do it. Once Fang Yi made a move, he would be punished by law.

    Therefore, her mother and Fang Yi "died together".

    Revenge in the most tragic way.

    So when she showed hesitation about going to camp, her mom was all for it.

    Some things are easy to do only if she is not *by her side.

    The day of Shen Hui's cremation and burial was a sunny day as usual.

    In the quiet cemetery, Shen Xueyao stood in front of the tombstone, looking at the familiar face in the photo, unable to shed tears.

    She remembered the letter she had found while packing up her belongings.

    The words and phrases in the letter are imprinted in my mind, and thinking of a few words is a pain in my heart.

    But these days, she seems to have figured it out a bit.

    If revenge for herself is what her mother has always wanted to do, her lifelong obsession, she may have no reason to object.

    After so long, what happened back then weighed heavily on Shen Hui's heart, and it was too much pain.

    Now, is it considered a relief?

    A gust of wind in summer is scorching hot, Shen Xueyao pinned the hair flying around her cheeks behind her ears, and turned her head to look at Lin Chuge, Song Bonian and others standing behind her. After a few moments of silence, she lightly pursed her lips, and asked Lin Chuge and the others, "I want to have a private chat with Song Bonian, okay?" The others quickly left together

    .

    In front of Shen Hui's cemetery, Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian were left facing her.

    Song Bainian looked at her.

    She looked at Song Bonian without avoiding it, and said directly: "You said before that you wanted to go abroad."

    "Don't change your thoughts and plans."

    "Song Bonian, do you understand? There is no need to do this."

    Song Bonian frowned: "This is my own business, I make my own decision." "