Dance. chap 33

You get into the big hit building sticking close to Jung hoon like a child who is seeing the world for the first time.

Jung hoon laughs seeing you.

"Why are you so afraid?"

"I am not afraid!" You say and square up your shoulders.

"It's just that everything's new to me and I am being close with someone I am comfortable." You say looking at him.

He smiles and ruffles your hair.
"Ok ok. Anyways glad to know that you feel comfortable with me." He says.

"Uhm. Since you are the only person I know here of cou-" You started.

"I got it. Now let me take you to the practice room. Because bts don't have any schedule today they are only going to practice and there will be no one in the practice room so you can be with them freely today. I will send Sang hee after sometime so that she can introduce you to the other staffs."

"Ok." You nod your head.
Just like Namjoon oppa said most of them were curious to see you. But they didn't mind you too much.

Jung hoon choi leads you down a hallway. In that you caught a glimpse of someone in another room. You gasped.

"Oh my god! Is that TXT in that room?" You ask seeing them practicing in a room.

"You're right. Are you a fan of TXT too?"

"Well I am not exactly a fan but I like them. I love no other group like I love bts."

"Then why are you getting so surprised by seeing them." He asks you.

"It's just that it doesn't feel real seeing persons whom I saw only in my phone. I guess I am not yet used to it. Feels like I am still dreaming. A very long dream." You say.

"Don't worry you should just start to get used to it. Cause many things are going to happen hereafter too." He smiles.
You wanted to ask him what he meant by that but he came to a stop in front a door.

"Then see you later." He said and left you.

You take a long breath and slowly open the door. Your mouth hung open at the sight in front of you. All the members are practicing their dance moves. It seems like they are doing the moves for fake love. Everyone are wearing a t-shirt. Some are wearing trousers and some full pants. All of them were panting and sweating so much.

Who would have thought that you can see all these!

They haven't noticed you yet. So you close the door slowly and watch them dancing by leaning on the door. Every move, every pose, you were admiring them all.

Then suddenly you and Taehyung locked eyes.

"Oh? Y/n!" He said and rushed towards you.
Jungkook ran and turned of the music then everyone surrounded you.

"Since when are you standing here?" Asked suga.

"It's not that long oppa." You smile.

"Why are you late?" Jin asked.

"Jung hoon had some errands to run so we came late." You answer.

"Then why didn't you pick up your phone?" Rm asks you.

"Phone?Oh! I must have left it in the car!" You say and facepalm.

Jimin removes your hand from your face and hold it.

"It's ok since you are back." He says.

Ohhh he is a real flirt... And you love it!

"Ok. You guys can go practice. I will watch it. Just give me the duty to turn the music on or off." You say and push them all to their position.