Procedure. chap 30

After you made a scene in the middle of the house and after Namjoon welcomed you into his family you smiled and excused yourself to come to your room. You thought that both you and them needed some time alone.

You felt very nice to shout and cry after all this time. But at the same time you felt a little sad to see them crying. You have seen them cry many times in your phone, you cry with them too. But this time they cried because of you. You felt a little sad about that. You should never ever again make them cry. Never.

You took a shower to clear your head. Then you started to think about what Namjoon said. 'we will help you to move on.' 'we are family now.' 'we will always be by your side.'

He said that now I am a part of the family too? Really? I am a part of the family of bangtan sonyeondan? I really didn't even dreamt about this. This exceeded my dreams!

You smile. He said that they will be always by your side. Even if it's a lie, you are happy from just hearing it.

There was a light knock on your door.

"Come in." You say. Namjoon came inside.

"Are you alright?" He asks me.

"I have been better. But yeah." You smile.

"Ok then let's go down."

"Why?" You ask.

"It's just 7.30 are you going to be stuck in your room the rest of the night?"

"No. It's hella boring to be alone. Let's go." You stand up and follow him down the stairs.

Everyone was seated so you take your seat next to Jk.

"Ok then since I said that you are our family, we have some procedures to take care of." Rm says.

You were confused by what those procedures were but you were a little happy that the others didn't know about this and shared the same expression as yours.

"What procedures?" You ask him.

"First of all we want your number and we will give you our numbers."

Everyone nodded. You smiled. It's just simple things.

You already have Taehyung's and Jimin's number so you save your number in other's phone while they save their numbers in your phone.

"Then next we want to know how old you are." Namjoon said after you all finished exchanging your numbers.

"Why?"

"You should call everyone oppa right?" He asks. "Or do you look younger than your age? Are you older than Jungkook?"

"What? No! Do I look that much older!"

"What do you mean by much older! I am just 25!" Jk said offended.

"Anyways then you should call us all oppa." Jin said eagerly.

You blush. Oppa?

"Ok. Jin...oppa." You say.

Jin smiles widely.

"I didn't bug you since you were our guest but now since you are my family and younger than me, look forward to my annoying torture." Jk smiles wickedly.

"Let's see who tortures whom." You return the same wicked smile to him.

"Don't worry I will protect my baby from that muscle monster." Jimin says and hides you from jk in a protective manner. You laugh.

"Jiminssi ! It's not fair! This is a war between the two youngest!" Jk protests.

"Don't worry baby mochi I can handle that muscle monster by myself." You say to Jimin.

"Ok. But if you need help. I will be there." He smiles.

"Ok ok. Enough with your bullshit. I am hungry." Yoongi cut in.

"Yeahh me too." Whines jhope.

"Then let's order!" Tae claps his hand excitedly.

After the food comes you all start to eat.

"Why there is so little food in your plate?" Asks jhope.

"It's alright oppa. I am going to throw up everything anyways." You say.

"That's not right. I don't care if you throw up everything you ate or poop everything you ate, eat more and do it." Jin says and keeps more food in your plate.

"But this is way too much oppa! I can't eat it all!" You say looking at your plate which is overflowing with food.

"You can't even eat this much? That's why you are soo skinny! You should finish this! This is an order from your oppa!" Says Jin.

You pout and started eating slowly. When no one is looking at you, you slowly transfer some food to Taehyung who is next to you. He was about to protest but when you mouthed 'please' he nodded and didn't complain. Thank god.

You turn your head to look at Jungkook who was wickedly smiling at you. You shake your head and mouth please to him too. But his smile only grows larger.

"Jin hyung! Y/n is secretly giving all her food to Taehyung!"

You choke on your food. This stupid little muscle monster!

Jin was glaring at you. Somehow for you it looked like the mama bear switch turned on.

But before he could do anything Yoongi gets up from the table and smacks a little at the back of Tae's head.

"Ahh hyung! What was that for?" Tae whined.

"Go and sit there." He points the place where he just abandoned seconds ago.
Tae was about to protest but thought better of it and went there to sit.

Yoongi sat next to you. He took away the chopsticks from your hands, grabbed some food in it and brought it near your mouth.

You were really shocked. Is he trying to...feed you?

He was irritated that you didn't open your mouth.

"Say Ah." He mumbles.

Without meaning to your mouth opens and say Ah automatically. He feeds you. You are still in shock that he is feeding you. Every other members are in shock too.

" Will you eat only if someone feeds you? Even without someone feeding you, you should eat more food. Understand?" He asks in the process of feeding you.

You nod with your mouth full.

"Ah hyung it's so unfair! You have never fed any of us like this before!" Jungkook says.

"Are you all a baby?" Suga glares jk.

"Then is she a baby?" Jk protests.

"Jk stop it alrea-" Jin started but was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Yes. She is my baby sister." You choke on your food again and started to cough.

"Careful." Yoongi says and pats on your head. Jimin gives you a glass of water. You thankfully accept it.

"Come on Jungkookie. Eat your food." Says Rm.

"It's ok I can eat by myself. You can go and eat your food oppa." You say to Yoongi.

"It's alright. Your plate is almost empty anyways." He says.

You were shocked to see how fast and how much food you have eaten.

"But if you want some more foo-"

"No!" You say firmly.
He smiles.

After your dinner you go up to your room and lie on the bed. You started to sleep early since you were so tired after all that crying. And of course you wake up throwing up everything Yoongi had stuffed in you.