Boxing. Chap 22

You are watching the videos of bts. It's so hard to catch up after 2 years break. It's 2 in the morning. Their videos had helped you stay awake till now. But you are starting to loose consciousness. You slowly drift off to sleep.

The same nightmare as yesterday continued.

"You should have been with me." Says your sister.
You sob uncontrobally.
"I am sorry. I know that I should have been with you." You can't move from her grasp.
"It's ok. You have another chance. Come to me now. We can all be together. I will forgive you for leaving me that day."
She leans closely. All the worms and melted eyes and burnt face was so close to you. You can't stand it anymore.

You wake up and rush to the bathroom.
You started to throw up and a hand removed the hair from your face. You throw up again and again until nothing is left. Someone gives you water and you rinse your mouth with it. And as usual you started to sob.

This time Jungkook lifts you in his arms and places you on your bed. He hugs you tightly and pats slowly on your head.
"Don't worry. Everything goes on. Life goes on." He says.

Life goes on. You have listened to those words and song many times. But hearing it from Jungkook in your weakest state really comforts you.

"Yes. Life goes on. That means I shouldn't die when she said me to. Right?" You ask sobbing.

"Of course not! Imagine what will happen to us when you leave us! Nothing is permanent y/n. This nightmare will eventually go too. Don't you dare think about dying!"

You laugh a little in between the sobs. Jungkook is scolding you.

"Oh god. I must be mad."

"That's not surprising considering that you spent 2 days with us." He smiles.

You laugh. You pull back from him and wipe your tears. You are really, really grateful that someone is with you right now.

"Jungkook can you teach me boxing?"

You and Jungkook are in the garden. Since it was night time he turned on the lights to the garden.

"I have a punching bag in the garden since I love to do boxing in an open and calm place." Jk.

You always wanted to do boxing but you didn't have the time to practice it. But you didn't expect that Jeon Jungkook is the one who is going to teach you and you really didn't expect that it will be 3 in the morning when he teaches you.

He wraps your hand and helps you to wear the gloves. He does the same too.

"I don't even know the basics." You are informing him just in case.

"Don't worry. I will be very patient." He smiles.
You blush. But it was not that much visible to him. You scold yourself. You and your dirty mind!

Then just like that your boxing class starts with Jungkook. In between when you get tired you both will sit in the bench drink some water and Jungkook will share things about his boxing. How many hours he practices in a day, how he won't ever get tired of boxing and how it is such a healing thing for him. Then you would continue your classes.

After some hours you both sit on the bench taking deep breaths.
"What is the time now?" You ask Jk since you left your phone in your room.

"It's 7." He says.

"At what time will you go to work?"

"Eight." He says.

"Oh I am so sorry Jungkook. You don't even have time to take rest! You should be so tired right now! How are you going to work the whole day!"

How selfish of you.

"No no it's not like that. It's been so long since I last boxed. Since always something came up I didn't do it. But now I am really happy. Since my muscles are stretched now I will be active for the rest of the day. Plus I got a good boxing partner. Thank you."

"No. Thank you. I always wanted to learn boxing. Thank you for teaching it to me."

"You are already good. You catch up fast." He smiles.

"Thanks."

"Ok then I will get ready for work. I need to take a shower." Says jk.

"Yeah after I take a shower I need to take a nap." You say.

"Will you be alright?"

"Of course I will be alright. That nightmare won't usually come when I am taking a small nap." But a different dream of your family might come.

"There will be no one in the house. What are you going to do?"

"Oh don't worry about that. I already have plans with someone." You lie. You hope that Sang hee eonni is free today.

"Oh. Ok then. Enjoy your day." He says.

"Thanks kookie. You too."

Then both of you went inside the house. In the stairs both of you meet 'just now awake' Jimin and Taehyung.

"Where are you both coming from and why are you both drenched in sweat?" Asked Jimin.

"Oh y/n wanted to learn boxing so I was teaching it to her." Answered Jungkook.

"From when are you both boxing?" Asked Taehyung. He is looking at you.

"Uhm. Maybe from 3? Right Jungkook?"

"Yeah it's around 3."

"Waa. You are practicing for a long time. You sure have good stamina y/n to practice with Jungkook." Says Jimin.

You smile.

"Don't steal my girlfriend from me Jungkook." Says jimin and holds your hand.

Taehyung shift his gaze to Jimin from you then to your hands.

"Haha. Not funny Jimin." You say. He winks at you.

Jungkook and jimin chuckles a little but Taehyung did not smile and looks at you. You felt a little awkward and nervously laugh a little.

"Ok then I will go and take a shower now." You say and rush to your room. You close the door behind you and sit on your bed.

Does Taehyung hate you? Did you offend him in any way? Does he think that you are an intruder in his family? But no way! He talked very well to you yesterday! Then what's with the sudden change in his behaviour?