Yeontan. Chap 25

With a thumping heart you open the cage. And there comes... Nothing? You peek inside the hole. Then Yeontan comes rushing forward and starts to sniff you.

"Oh my god!! Look at you! You are soo cute! And stop that it tickles." You giggle and take him in your hand.

"Wow you are so soft and so small too." You give him a little peck in his head.
He already seems comfortable with you. That's good. You spend the rest of your evening playing with Yeontan. You're not tired of him at all. He is soo cute.

After some hours when you were watching tv in the couch with Yeontan who is already asleep beside you, you start to drift off to sleep too.

Taehyung's POV

What a long day. Finally I am home.
I sigh and enter the house finishing the work earlier than the others. I hear some noises and follow it. Why is the tv on? As I go near the tv to turn it off I notice her. Y/n and Yeontan are sleeping in the couch hugging eachother. What a cute moment! I take a picture of it quickly. I look at them to capture that memory in my mind forever.

Then as slowly as I can I turn off the tv then lift her up without waking her. She is so weightless so it is easy to carry her without much effort.

I slowly place her on her bed and start to leave the room when she held my hand. I thought that she woke up but she was still sleeping. So I just sat on the chair near the bed while holding her hand and looked at her. She is so small, so cute, so pretty, so vulnerable,so broken, so kind. I smile looking at her.
"Dad." She murmurs slowly in her sleep.

"Please don't leave me." When she says this a drop of tear rolls down slowly still sleeping. I slowly tighten my grip in her hand assuring that she is not alone.

"Don't worry I am here." I say as I wipe her tears slowly. Even though I know that she is not saying me to stay here, I say it to her slowly.

Is she missing her dad? She can just call him right? Even though I don't know about her well I know that she is Si hyuk hyung's friend's daughter. I wipe her tear slowly. She nuzzles into my hand when my hand touches her. Soo cute.

After I confirmed that she is in deep sleep, I slowly remove my hand and head back down. Yeontan in awake now. So I take him in my hands and give him a kiss.

"Tannie what do you think about her?"

Y/n's pov

You woke up and stretch your hands. Wait. Why are you in your room? You clearly remember that you fell asleep in the couch with Yeontan. Are the men home?

You take your phone and check the time. It's only 7.30 p.m. Jungkook said that they will be back after 8. Did they come home early?

You stand up and climb down the stairs. The tv is on and someone in sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung?" You call out.

"Oh. Y/n. Did I wake you up? Was the tv too loud?" He turns to look at you.

"No no. I woke up by myself. By the way where are the others?" You search the hall for any sign of life.

"They are not home yet. I finished my work early."

"Oh." Was all you said. You don't know what to say or what to do now.

"Want to join me?" He asks motioning the tv.

"Sure." You say.

"Can you grab some snacks too?" He asks with his eyes on the tv.

"Ok." You say and grab some snacks from the kitchen cabinet.

You went over there with hand full of snacks since you didn't know what he wants to eat.

He pats the place next to him and says
"Sit here."

You obediently sit there and give him the snacks.

"Thank you." He says and gives you his boxy smile.

You are mesmerized by it. You never thought that you would see that smile so close like this.
You were staring his face for so long even after he turned to see the tv.
A blush crept up his neck.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh. Sorry. It's an army thing. Staring their idols like this. Can't help it."

He laughs a little at that.
"Ok then." He says and turns so that he is facing you. Without talking he is staring at you with his hands on his cheeks.
Of course no one can stand the stare of Kim Taehyung. You turned a beautiful color of red.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You mumble with your eyes low since you can't meet his face this close with him staring at you.

"Oh. Sorry. It's an idol thing. Staring at their fans like this. Can't help it." He smiles.

"But it's not the same." You say. Now your eyes are on him.

"How is it not the same?" He tilts his head a little.

"Well, you are 7 for us but we are millions for you. Most importantly we international army's have not seen you at all. It feels like... do they really exist? How can someone so beautiful, so kind, so charming, so funny, so perfect can exist? We could not believe that you are real unless we see you in real life. Now I got that opportunity to see you. So I am now realising that you are indeed real. You are just sitting next to me whom I doubted existed. Now that I am seeing you I just can't stop seeing you. Because that perfect angel is sitting right next to me." You smile.

But what you said was real. Your mind still can't take in the fact that these 7 angels are real and you are staying with them.

"Wow. I don't know that the international army's felt this way about us"

"Of course not. You mean a lot to us than  you think."

"We maybe funny and kind like you said but we are not perfect."

"Yes. No one is perfect. But we also love your imperfections. That's what matters." You show him a finger heart and smile.

He smiles too.

"And do you know what is the hardest part?"

"What?"

"Seeing other army's hold your hands and touch your hair in the fansigning event. Our hearts will break into millions of pieces. Not because they are touching you. It's because we can't touch you. It will feel like 'god is it my fault that I was born here instead of korea?'. Really it's the worst feeling ever."

He laughs at that.

"You just don't know that feeling you know." You pout. Does he think it's laughable? How many years have I suffered watching others touch them but I couldn't.

"Aww. Don't pout. You can touch me now you know."

Your eyes are wide by what he said.

"I-I mean. Like the other fans."

"Really? Can I? You won't feel uncomfortable?" I ask him.

"Of course not." He smiles and entwines his hand with yours.

Omg. Your dreams are coming true!
You see your hands with disbelief. Am I holding Kim Taehyung's hand? Wowow.

You can hear the main door open. You suddenly let his hand go.

"Hellloooo. Y/n and Tae we are back home. Where are you guys?" We can hear Jimin's shouting.