Family. Chap 29

Jimin's POV

My mind was fully occupied by y/n. Jin hyung said everything to us. Your family burning alive in front of you? I can't even imagine it. How did she go through that everyday?

Unusually today the car was very silent. Nobody talked after hearing what Jin hyung said.

Finally we reached our home after a long silenced drive. Today we came home earlier than usual because no one was in the mood to practice after hearing that.

We enter the house and see y/n asleep in the couch.

"Won't her body ache if she sleeps like this?" I ask them.

"Of course it will! Let's wake her up and say her to go and rest in her room so that it will be comfortable for her." Jin hyung said.

"No. Don't wake her. She didn't get much sleep yesterday. If you wake her now she is not going to sleep after this." Namjoon hyung said.

"Then someone help me to make her lie down without waking her." Tae said.

Jungkook moved with Taehyung to help him. Jhope slowly removed Yeontan from her lap then Jk and Tae slowly made her lie down. She stirred a little but thank god she didn't wake up.

"Everyone take a shower and come back here." Namjoon said.

All nodded then went to their own rooms.

After showering we all sat near y/n. Basically surrounding her. Everyone watched her without talking. After maybe 5 minutes a drop of tear slowly flowed down then she stirred. She wiped her tear then opened her eyes. She sat suddenly and looked at everyone in shock and then rearranged her features.

"Uhm. Hello? She asked. But no one replied.
She saw the clock in the wall and back to us. Then she smiled.
"You all are early."

Y/n's POV

You had a dream were you were spending your day in beach with bts. You were having so fun. Suddenly in that dream your family joined you all too. You think that you can never be happier than this if it comes true.

You feel something wet in your side. You wipe it and open your eyes. You were shocked to see all of the bts members sitting around you and looking at you. You sit up suddenly and wait for them to say something. They are unusually quiet. But why?

"Uhm. Hello?" You say to break the silence. What a stupid thing to say.
But the worst is, they don't reply. You feel all their piercing gazes on you. You try not to make eye contact with anyone and look elsewhere. The wall clock got your attention. It's just 6.

"You all are early." You smile. Thank god, you thought you were going to die of boredom if you were stuck in this big house any longer.

You can hear most of them sighing and the others moved their gaze from you.

"What's with all the sighing? What's wrong?" You ask looking at everyone's faces. After you see Jin's face, it striked you. Right! He should have said it to them.

"Oh. So Jinssi said everything to you." You say slowly.

Everyone nods slowly.

"So what? Why are you all so gloomy? Come on, no one died today." You awkwardly laugh a little trying to lighten up their mood.

"They are dying." Said Yoongi.

"Who are?" You ask him. I just meant that as a joke but did someone they knew really die today?

"Your family. They are dying everyday in your dreams and you are watching it daily." He says looking into my eyes.

At that sentence suddenly the thought of your father's melting skin, your sister's melted eyes comes in your mind. Your sister saying 'you should have been with me.' while looking at you. Tears filled your eyes.

Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope the three of them stand at the same time and walk towards you. Jimin sat at your right side, jhope at your left and jk stood at the back of you. Jimin take your hands in his and squeezes it lightly, Jhope hands you a tissue paper and jungkook pats your head slowly in a reassuring way. The rest of the members moved close to you too.

"It's alright. If you want to share something with us you can or if you just want to cry it's fine too. But remember we will always be with you."
Tae says.

You nod.
"In my dream first I will hear them screaming while they are burning. I want to go near them but I could not go at all. It was soo hot. Then they will stop their screaming and stand right before my reach. Then th-their skin wi-will melt slowly." Now you were sobbing real hard. It was very hard to talk while sobbing.

"I-I can see their bo-bones too. I will try to turn my head but no matter how much I try I could not d-do that. Then finally my sister's ey-eyes will melt do-down her melted skin." You shudder. Jhope held you close. Jungkook went rigid behind you. Jimin squeezed your hand very tightly.

"Then without meaning to I will be making eye con-contact with my sister. Looking at her empty eyes. Sh-she would sa-say th-that." You started shivering.

Tae stood up and knelt before you. Tears were flowing down from his eyes too.

"It's ok. Ok. You don't have to say it." He says looking into your eyes.

You shake your head. You want to say them everything. If you stop now you are very sure that you are never going to start it again.

So you take a deep shuddering breath and started talking again.

"That I sh-should have been with her." You cry very loudly. You for sure know that after you have come to your senses you are going to be so embarassed that you can die. But now it doesn't matter.

"My father would ask me why didn't I come sooner to him. I should have been with them. How can I be the only person alive?? They are all dead! All! Everyone! What should I do?" You shouted while crying.
You saw Yoongi getting up and turned his back to you. You can see him wiping his tears. Tae hugs you tightly.

"What should I do? I did wrong! I wasn't there with them! What should I do? I wanted to be with them. But I was not. What should I do?" You ask. You know it's pointless but the words doesn't stop coming from yout mouth. Years of torment was bursting out.

Tae hugs you very tightly. Literally now everyone are crying. Everyone eyes are filled with tears.

"What should I do? I have no one. My family is dead. What should I do?" You ask crying. Someone pulls Tae back and takes your hand and make you stand up. A hand touches your face and force you to look in his eyes.

"Y/n, you are with us now. Don't blame yourself for what happened in the past. Live in your present. Don't get stuck in your past. And we will help you to move on. Don't worry. We are family now. We will always be by your side." Namjoon says with gesturing everyone.
You look at them. Everyone give you a little smile, nodding. Assuring you. Promising you. That they will be there with you, all with a single smile. Namjoon hugs you.

"Welcome to our family Y/n ssi. Hereafter you are never going to cry. We will make sure of that" He says.

You close your eyes and try to feel all of his love and care in this hug.