Jimin's Night.chap 41

When you come out of the shower you see Jimin sitting in your bed smiling cutely.

You clear your throat and go near him. Damn he's cute.

"So... What are we gonna do now?" Jimin asks you.

"What do you want to do?"

"Will you do everything I want?" He smirks.

"Well that depends." You say awkwardly.

"Let's go." He says and grabs your hand.

"Go? Go where?"

He takes you to the same room when Hoseok oppa had taken you.

"What? Do you wanna sing too?" You ask him.

"No. I wanna dance. With you."
He gives a full smile.

You clear your throat.

"Sure."

"Do you have a cold? Why are you clearing your throat often?" He asks you.

"Nah. I am good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." You reply and smile.

"Then... Can we get started?"

He plays a soft music which you haven't heard before. He comes back and keeps his one hand on your hips and the other hand held your hand sideways.

"Wha-what are you doing?" You ask him.

"Dance. Like I said." He gives you his sweetest eye smile. And you are too close to him so your heart starts to beat so fast.
What if he hears it? You wonder.

He starts with slow but steady steps keeping you so near to him. You can feel his breath on you. Then he slowly starts to twirl you according to the rhythm and you follow his lead.

You started enjoying this calm and peaceful atmosphere and let yourself drown in it.

He picks you up and spins you around like you're a toy.

"Woah." You exclaim.

He just smiles to it.

You feel like this is the most peaceful situation you have been in your life.
With a beautiful man, a beautiful dance with a beautiful song. Your life couldn't get perfect than this.

But soon you both got tired and you were really sleepy since you didn't get an ounce of sleep yesterday and you worked all day. So while you were taking rest you lay down on Jimin's lap. He slowly started stroking your head and you drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up you found yourself in your bedroom. Did Jimin take you all the way up the stairs to your room? You look at the time. You slept for 3 hours straight.
You groan and stretch. You take a shower and get ready for work. Still you didn't get enough sleep and look like a zombie right now. You do your best to cover it all up with makeup and get down.

"Hey shorty." Jungkook calls out.
You just roll your eyes to it.

"Here is your breakfast." Jin smiles and offers a plate to you.

"Thanks oppa."
You were hungry so you chugged down what's on your plate without delaying.

"I'll get going now." You say and leave the house.

Jung hoon was already waiting for you in his car.

"Good morning oppa." You smile and get in his car.

"Good morning." He smiles back.