Bias. chap 28

Jin led you inside the restaurant and we came to a stop in front of a door. He opened it and we saw the members talking and laughing while they were waiting for you.

"Finally." Suga sighed.
"What took you so long?" Asked Rm.
"Y/n!" Jungkook hugged you.
"Hey stop hugging my girlfriend out of the blue!" Jimin glared at jk playfully and winked at you.

Jhope came beside you and asked, "Are you alright?"
Tae stood up so fast and came to inspect you. "What happened? Did you cry?" He asked.

You just smiled and answered to them. "No. I just fell asleep in the car."

"Ohh ok." Tae said but he was still studying your face.

"You are really fine right?" Asked Jungkook.

"Of course I am." You gave him a big smile.

Jin sighed and shook his head at your response. But thank god nobody noticed him as they were all taking their seats.

You went and took the only free space between Taehyung and Jimin. After lunch you were all getting out of the restaurant.

"Come I will drop you." Tae said.

"No. It's fine. I can go by myself." You said.

Taehyung sighed and took your hand. He pulled you towards his car opened the door and made you to sit inside. When he sat in the drivers seat you started to argue.

"I already told you that I am not a child! And you don't have that much time either."

"It's not a problem ok? I would be worrying if I send you by yourself so it's more convenient for me to drop you myself."

"But you can't do that everytime you know. Someday I am going to go by myself."

"Ok. Until you are familiar with this area and until that someday comes I will make sure that someone is with you always." He smiled.

You smiled a little and you continued to stare at him. It's the same angle as in life goes on mv. In that too he will be driving the car. But the interesting thing is he looks just as handsome in real life like he was in his mv. You controlled yourself from drooling.

"What? You started your army thing again?" He chuckled.

"Maybe." You smiled and turned.

"I wanted to know this for a long time." He said.

Is he also going to ask about the nightmare?
"Go on." You say.

"Who is your bias?" He asks now looking at you.

Well that was unexpected.

"Look at the road when you are driving." You say and point the road.

"Ok." He turned his head. "But tell me. I am curious. Who is your bias?"

"I am an ot7." You say while looking through the window.

"You're lying." He said. You stared at him in shock. How did he find out?? You are good at lying.

"What? No! I am not."

"You are. It's easy to find out that you are lying. So don't lie and be honest. Who is your bias?

"Well I was not totally lying when I said ot7. You know I love everyone in bts but I love my bias just 1% more. I love everyone equally but if you ask who my bias is... There is one."

"And? Who is it?"

"That's... a secret."

"What? But why?"

"Look Tae. Like I said I love everyone. I don't want them to know that one person is my bias and I love him more than them. No. I love all of you. Ok? It's better if no one knows who is my bias. That way it'll be like I love you all equally."

"But I won't think anything. And I promise that I won't share it with anyone. Won't you tell me? Pleasee?"

Omg. He is using his charm! But no, you are not going to fall for it. Not for this. Nope.

"No tae. I won't." You say firmly.

He found that you are stubborn in this and not going to change your mind.

"Fine." He sulks.

Wow. Adorable!!! Finally the car came to a stop and you got down. You went in front of the drivers door and knocked on the window. Tae rolled the window down.

"Thank you for the ride." You give him a sweet smile. "And come back home safely." You say and turn to get inside your home.

When you enter the house Yeontan rushes to you.

"Oh my god. Tannie!! Were you bored? Did you feel lonely?" You pick him up and shower him with kisses.

Finally you let go of him and go to your room to take a shower. After your shower you decide to take a nap but you can't able to sleep. So you just take a walk in the garden. Then you start to watch tv.

You pick up Yeontan and speak to him. "Omg it's so boring! How are you even surviving alone in the house? It's irritating. I want to be with them." You mumble. But Yeontan sees you innocently and starts to lick you in the face. "Stop it." You giggle.
You keep him in your lap and start to pet him. Like that you fell asleep on the couch while sitting and with Yeontan in your lap.