The nightmare. Chap 11

You are sitting in a restaurant with a big round table. You, bang pd and bts members are the only persons seated. There are two bodyguards outside the room. 2 serving men was standing near the table. Other than that the room was empty. The bangtan boys eagerly ordered their food. They are just the same as they were 2 years ago. They didn't change at all.

"What do you want to eat y/n?" Taehyung asked you.

You know that it would be rude to not eat anything in a restaurant when everyone are eating. But you don't know which will taste good since you haven't ate any korean foods. Of course you have watched many dramas but everyone in the drama have their own tastes and some say this is the best and the others say that they don't like it at all. So you are not sure what to order.

"I don't know... I haven't ate any korean foods." You say.

"Then boys order whatever you want and we can give a portion of everything to her. She can eat what she likes." Bang pd said.

"Okay." Everyone noded.

Soon the big table was filled with dishes enough for 15 persons. First Jhope keeps a small portion of a dish in your bowl and says
"Try this. It will be delicious."

You smile and thank him. Thank god that you have spoons here. You don't know how to use chopsticks.

After that your plate is filled with various types of dishes that every member offered to you. They started eating too. Only talking when they ask to pass something.

They kept offering you dishes but you were already full. But unable to reject them you nibble everything they gave you. Then finally when you felt like your stomach will burst, you politely reject them.

You haven't had this much food in all your life. But not so surprisingly the food which is enough for 15 persons were finished by just 8 persons.

Then came the desert. You only took a bite since you don't have space in your stomach anymore.

After that everyone started to move out. Near the car in which we came bang pd turned and said
"Well 2 days from now you all have to move to the main house. Until then y/n you will stay in the hotel."

"Okay." You nod.

"Remember you only have 2 days to move your things. I want everyone to be in the main house after 2 days. I will meet you all after 2 days. Got it?"

"Yes sir." Answered the bangtan boys.

"Y/n, Jung hoon will accompany you to your hotel. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything."

"Ok." You smile.

"Byee y/n." Jungkook waves a hand.

"Byee jk."

Then everyone said bye to you and started to move. Jung hoon came and stood beside you.
"Can we go?"

"Yes."

You reached your hotel room, locked the door and lied down in the bed. You were exhausted since you have expressed so many emotions in a single day in 2 years. You just closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. It's the first time you have fallen asleep this quickly but it's not the first time you have this nightmare.

Your father is afire in front of you. Your granny who raised you after your mother died, your elder sister, everyone is afire. The fire is licking their skin, melting it. It is devouring them. You want to help them. You run towards them but you can't, it's so hot. You sob, shouting at them to come to you since you can't go to them. Your father says with the same voice when he said that he is proud of you

"Why didn't you come sooner
y/n? You should have come sooner! Maybe if you were there with us you could have helped us! Even if you couldn't, you could have just died with us! Either way you should have been with us! How can you be the only person alive? When you left us all to the fire?"
You sob uncontrobally.
"I wanted to" you sob. "I wanted to come to you."
"But you didn't." Says you granny.
"And now we have all died but you are alive." Your sister says with both of her eyes melting in her already melted skin.

You wake up shouting and run to the bathroom to throw up every single thing you had for dinner. You sob and sob until there is no more tears left to cry. This is the dream which is haunting you for 2 years. And everytime it stops, you wake up sobbing and shouting and throwing up. First time in 2 years you thought that you are going to sleep peacefully. But it is never going to happen right?