Seoul. Chap 6

"Welcome to Seoul y/n."

Seoul. 2 years before what all would you have given to come here? It's just been 2 years. But it feels like a life time ago.

Angeline's pov (2 years ago)

After that incident none of your relatives wanted to take you in. You were abandoned by everyone. But Angeline's parents adopted you and took you in.

You didn't want to go to school anymore and they didn't force you to go. You just stayed in your room all day and night barely eating anything. You would just sit silently and do nothing. Absolutely nothing. You won't sleep that much too. You just sat and watched nothing at all. You won't even meet the doctor when you are sick.

Angeline's parents were very worried about you. You were always a cheerful girl but to see you like this broke their heart. Even Angeline couldn't see you like this and tried to start some conversation with you. But she ended in failure.

They tried to do everything you like. They bought you your favorite food, books, games, literally everything you like. But you didn't show any interest in it at all. When they started to lose hope Angeline remembered something. Someone you liked very much!

As soon as she remembered she said to her mother about your dream to go to Seoul and meet bts. Angeline's mother said that Angeline's father is a very close friend with Bang si-hyuk! (Bang pd). Of course he can help you to meet bts! As soon as Angeline said this to her mother they pleaded her father to contact bang pd.

Angeline's father asked help for the first time to him so he didn't say no. Angeline's father also said what had happened and that you are like his daughter. So bang pd promised to take care of you and that you can stay there as long as you want.

Angeline was so happy. Even though she didn't like you that much even she can't see your usually cheerful face to become so dull, so sad. She wanted the cheerful y/n back so that she can fight with her. Not this broken y/n.

You said that you don't want to go but Angeline's father and mother forced you to go but you didn't know that you are going to meet bts. You think that Angeline's parents are just asking you to go to Seoul for a trip because Angeline knows that you like Seoul. But you have no idea that Angeline's father is Bang pd's friend and you are going to meet bts.

Angeline hoped that when you return you should the cheerful y/n, not the broken one.

Seoul (after 2 years)

You follow the man who accompanied you from India to Seoul. You think you heard someone calling him Jung hoon choi. He is a good looking man who seems to be 5 or 6 years older than you.

Mr. Choi led you in a hotel and stood before a room. He gave you a key and said
"Go and freshen up y/n. You surely don't want to meet them like this. I will send you some clothes and food. And I will come and pick you up in the evening. Until then take rest."

You just nod. His english is so fluent. You know korean since you were obsessed with watching kdrama. You can even read korean letters little bit because you always wanted to learn korean in case your dream to come to Seoul comes true.

You enter into your room and close the door. You stand before your mirror and take a look at your face. It's been so long since you saw your face in the mirror. You look like a dead body which dug out from it's own grave.

You are soo thin that your bones stuck out everywhere. You have big dark circles under your eyes, your hair is all tangled up.

Now you can understand why he said that I surely don't want to be like this when I meet them.

But what did he mean by meeting them? Who are you going to meet? You try to think of someone but no one gets in your mind .You sigh and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking shower you can see clothes and food in your bed as he promised. There were two sets of dress. One was a normal sweatshirt and pants to wear while you rest
And the other dress is for wearing when you go out.

You lay down exhausted after your journey. After sometime there was a knock in your door.

You open it to find a girl who seems to be 5 or 6 years older than you who says in english that
"Hi I am Lee Sang hee. Mr. Choi send me here to help you to get ready."

She is taller than you. You are a tall girl too. Atleast in (your country). But here everyone seems to be taller than you. You always hated to be so tall but now you hate it since everyone seems to be taller than you.
"I can get ready by myself. Thanks."

You were about to close the door when she stopped you from closing it.
"Well please let me do my job. If you don't I can even get fired. Please. I will just do your hair and some make up. Please."

Well you can't help it when someone asks you like that. So you let the door open and sit on your bed. She follows you inside closes the door and starts to smoothening your hair. Then she starts to do make up. After what seemed like an hour she stopped to look at you and said.
"Wow. Daebak!"

Then she smiles and says,
"You look Amazing!"