Tae's Night. Chap 44

"What?" You turn to look at him flustered by his words.

"What?" He replies confused by my reaction.

And then his eyes go wide and he stutters,
"I-I meant actually sleeping! Don't misunderstand me." He says and clears his throat looking away from you.

Of course he meant that! Why you and your dirty mind should interpret it the other way??

"Of course I know that! I was just a little shocked because all the members tried to stay awake with me but you're telling me to sleep with you." You say the last three words in a murmur.

"Well, let's try it." He said looking at you.

You were so freaking nervous. Your heart started beating very fast and you had some weird feeling in your stomach.

Calm down Y/n. It's nothing! You can just think that he's not there with you at all. Yes it's easy, you can do it.

The hell you can.

Seeing you not utter a single word, Tae stood up and made you lie down and put on a blanket on you.

He dragged a chair close to your bed and sat on it.

"Now sleep." He orders.

"Are you serious right now? How am I supposed to sleep in this situation?" You ask.

"In what situation?" He replies calmly.

"Th-this situation." You look away.

"Just trust me and close your eyes." He says.

But you didn't because you forgot how to control your eyelids.

"You had a very busy day and you didn't get enough sleep the night before too. So I'm not gonna let you go before you sleep."

He says and slowly closes your eyelids with his thumb. His hand started stroking your hair smoothly.

The great Taehyung putting me to sleep?

Can you believe it?

No.

Does it make sense?

No!

Are you dead?

Probably.

You stopped breathing completely when his other hand found it's way into your hand.

He held your hand firmly and slightly stroked it with his thumb.

Does he still really think that you can sleep right now? If so then he is totally wrong.

But despite your thought your tiredness slowly seemed to settle in. Your body felt stiff and heavy after all those hours sitting in the chair and the insufficient sleep you got the night before.

You yawn lightly as Tae continues to stroke your hair.

Your eyelids were heavy and you couldn't keep it open anymore. You gave up your fight and closed it.

"Is it true Y/n?" Tae whispers. Or it seemed like a whisper to you since you were halfway into sleep.

"Mm..?" 

"Are you really dating Jung hoon hyung?"

The voice was lowering steadily like someone was controlling it with a remote control.

You couldn't reply to it. It felt like you were drunk with sleep.

"Please don't."

That's the last thing you heard as you drifted off to sleep completely.