Agreement. Chap 21

You took a shower and sat on the bed. What would you have said to Tae if Jimin did not interrupt you? Would you have said that you could have but didn't help your family members when they were dying? That you were not with them in their final moments when they needed you the most?

You were with them for only 2 days. If you say things like this to him what will he think about you?
Really thank god that Jimin interrupted when he did.

There was a knock on your door.
"Y/n can I come in?"

"Yes." You say.

Namjoon opened the door, came in and closed the door behind him. He drags a chair and sits in front of you.

"Taehyung said that you don't want us to come to your room even if you shout or throw up."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Every night I will throw up! You can't always be awake with me like you did last night. You have work. You need your sleep."

Rm sighs.

"Look I know that we have work but bang pd trusted you to us. We can't just leave you."

You were a little hurt by his words.

"I am sorry if you feel like bang pd sent me here for you to take care of me. I can take care of myself. You don't need to do this as a duty."

"What? I didn't mean it like that! We are not taking care of you thinking it as a duty! It's because we care about you!"

"You hardly know me. Why do you care about me? Please don't say that you care about me since I am an army. If that's the case then there are millions of them you should care about."

"That's what we don't know. We hardly know anything about you. But every member down there are ready to help you, to take care of you, to protect you. We don't know why but we feel a strong connection towards you. We don't feel awkward or embarassed in front of you like we thought when bang pd said that some girl is going to live with us. It's feels like it's ok to not walk on eggshells around you. It feels like we can trust you. You are like one of the missing piece in our life."

What?  We haven't been together for more than 2 days!

"But it doesn't make any sense." You mumble.

"I know right? It doesn't make any sense." He laughs a little.

"Even though we don't know what happened in your life, I believe that you will take your time and share it with us."

You stay silent.

"Now let's get to an agreement." Says Namjoon.

" Agreement?"

"You are worried that we won't get enough sleep if we are with you right?"

"Yeah."

"Then how about this. There are totally seven members and there are 7 days in a week."

"So?"

"So one member will be with you for one day. Then it will be like you are not alone even for a day and the members can sleep how much they want for the remaining 6 days in the week."

You don't know how to protest against that. Of course he is the leader of bangtan.
You sigh.

"What do you say?" Asks Namjoon.

Maybe being with one member is not so bad. Because considering how boring you are maybe they would fall asleep without knowing it.

"Can I say no to that?"

"Of course not. It's the best deal we both can make. Or if you want all the membe-"

"Ok. I agree but they should enter my room only if they hear me scream." You will try not to fall asleep. In case if you did you must try not to shout while waking up.

"That's a good girl." He pats your head and leaves the room.

Even though you feel bad that because of you they are going to stay awake you can't deny the fact that you are happy that you are going to spend time with your idols! Every army's dream. It came true for you!

You stay in your room after that. After a while Jungkook knocks and comes in.
"Y/n Jin hyung is calling you down for dinner."

"Coming." You smile and get up. Everything was ready. You sat on the table and everyone started to eat without talking. You ate very little since you know that later you are going to throw up everything.
You did the dishes since you felt bad that you didn't help them for making dinner.
After doing the dishes Namjoon called you
"Y/n come here."

You obediently go there. Everyone was sitting so you also take a seat in the sofa near Jimin. He casually puts his hand over your shoulder. You try very hard to not focus on it.

"Y/n, Namjoon said about your agreement to us and we are all more than happy about it." Said Yoongi.

"Yes. We even decided the day when we are going to be with you.
Monday Namjoon hyung, Tuesday Jin hyung, Wednesday Yoongi hyung, Thursday Hoseok hyung, Friday Jiminssi, Saturday V hyung and Sunday it will be me. And guess what? Today is Sunday!" Smiled Jungkook showing his bunny teeth.

Oh what a baby.

"Ok. But you do remember I said that you should come to my room only if you hear me scream right?"

"Yes of course." Smiled Jungkook.

You smile too.
"I am really happy for the things you guys are doing for me. Even when you barely know me."

"Don't worry we will come to know a lot about you while you stay here." Jin says.

"Of course." You smile.