The welcome party. Chap 35

"Jimin oppa!" Someone shouts behind you.

You turn to see Ruby rushing towards Jimin pushing you out of way. You stumble and Jung hoon helps you.

"OH MY GOD! It really is JIMIN!! You are sooo handsome oppa!"

"Thanks." Jimin smiles.
"But who are you?"

"Oh. I am a very very big fan oppa. I am an army from India! I am starting to work here from today!" She says cheerfully.

"I was so worried that I couldn't even get a glimpse of you guys the whole day! I thought that I could see you often if I work here but I was so worried that I couldn't-" she continued to ramble. But stopped with another loud gasp.

"Holy frick! All the members are here!" She shouts.

You tiptoe to see the other members since all you can see is Ruby's head.

Jhope gives you a smile and you smile back. Then Ruby rushes to the other members.

"Hi I am Ruby. I am from India. I am going to work here from today. I am a big fan of you all and I lo -"

"I think that's enough Ms. Ruby." Jung hoon interrupted her.

Ruby stayed silent but her eyes were fixed on particularly a single person. You followed her gaze and saw Jungkook. She must be Jungkook biased!

"We are going for a welcome party for our 2 new staffs. Would you all like to join us?" Jung hoon choi asked the members.

"Please. Won't you?" Ruby asked them pouting.

Even though it looked cute you didn't like it.

"Of course hyung." Said Jungkook.

"Since we are coming without any notice, it'll be our treat." Said Jhope.

"Wow. Thanks jhope." The staffs shouted.

You, Ruby and the red haired women who's name was Ra eun ho shared a cab on the way to the restaurant.

Ruby suddenly raised a question.
"Do the members always join you for every party eonni?" She asked Ra eun ho.

"Not really. Only sometimes we all celebrate together if they get any award or something. But they have never joined a welcome party before. Even I was  shocked. You and y/n must be soo lucky." She replied.

"Oh my god. It must be all my luck! Thanks to me y/n is also enjoying." Ruby says.

You smile at her. Only if she knows...

The rest of the way you see Ruby doing her makeup. Then finally you reached your destination.

You get out of the cab and get into the restaurant.

The restaurant was empty except the employees.
"Why is it so empty?" You just mumble to yourself.

"Because we have rented it." You were shocked by a voice coming so close from you.

You turn and see Tae smiling at you.

"The whole restaurant?" You ask him wide eyed.

"Well of course. There are many staffs here and we can't be in the public." He shrugs.

"Why are you asking such a stupid question y/n?" You remember that Ruby is also with you.

You just smile innocently at her.

All the members were already seated in a big table. You had two options. One end Jungkook was seated and you can take that place or the other end Jimin was seated you can take that place.

When you were thinking about where to sit Jungkook slowly tapped the place next to him. You were about to move towards Jungkook when Ruby rushed past you and took that seat.

You just shrugged it off and took the place near Jimin.

After sometime all the staffs and the food arrived.

"Ok. Now let our newbies take the first shot." Said a man who seemed to be in his 40's.

You took the glass in your hand but you were a little nervous to drink it. Jimin held your left hand under the table so that no one can see it. You squeezed it lightly and here goes nothing.

You drink it fastly. It's like your throat was burning. You coughed a little.

"Is this your first time?" Asked the man in his 40's.

"Yeah." You said smiling.

"You are very good for your first time." He smiles. He looks so kind.

You just smile and then everyone starts eating their food.

Thank god you didn't drink much after that too. But Ruby seemed wasted. And you really pitied Jungkook who sat beside her.

"Hey koooook. Howw are you chooo handchomme??" She asked smiling weirdly at Jungkook.

"Can anyone help her? She's totally wasted." Said Jungkook to the staffs.

"I will take her home." Ra eun ho eonni stood up.

"Then, see you tomorrow." She bowed and took Ruby with her.

"Ok then we'll get home too. It's been a long day." All the workers stood up and started moving.

"Do you want me to take you home
y/n?" Asked the tall man whose name was Hyun woo kim.

"No thanks. I will drop her." Said Jung hoon choi.

"Ok then. See you tomorrow." He left the place too.

You sighed and leaned on Jimin.

"Are you all right?" Asked Suga with worried eyes.

"Of course! Justt a little dizzyy. My head is hurting too" You reply.

"So how was your first drinking experience?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yuck. I hate it. Howw do you guys even drink itt? I am not going to touchh alcohol except when I have tooo."

" Don't worry. There will not be a day like today where you have to drink." Rm replies.

"That's niceeee." You reply.

"Ok then. Can we go home?"

"We should also goooo Jung hooooon." You say.

"Why are you calling Jung hoon? You are coming with us." Says tae.

"What if anyone seeeeees?" You ask him.

"Don't worry y/n. No one will notice. Nobody is in this building. The workers are in the kitchen. So you can go with them." Jung hoon replies.

"Still..." You hesitate. It will be a very big trouble if someone sees us.

" Come on y/n. Don't worry. Let's go." Jin holds your hand and drags you towards the parking lot. You don't restrain and go with him.

You sleep on the way to home. Maybe it's the alcohol's work. When you wake up your head is on something soft. You thought that you were home and you were on your bed.

But when you open your eyes you are still in the car. And you are sleeping in someone's.... lap?

You suddenly get up and turn to see who it was.

"Are you awake?" He smiled at you.