Work. Chap 32

You took a really long shower. Somehow the shower seems to take all of your tiredness away.

Then you sat on the bed and you messaged Sang hee eonni.

Y/n: Eonniii!!!

Sang hee eonni 😍: What is it y/n?

Y/n: Are you free today? I think I will be alone today too😢

Sang hee eonni😍: Oh. But I am really sorry y/n. I already have some plans.

Y/n: Oh it's alright.

Sang hee eonni 😍: I am really sorry
y/n.

Y/n: Why do you keep saying sorry eonni? It's alright. Let's hang out next time 😁

Sang hee eonni 😍: All right! Don't worry before this weekend I promise that I will hang out with you.

Y/n: Okay😋

You sigh. It's going to be another boring and long day.

There was a knock on your door.

"Come in." You say expecting Taehyung since he is the one who comes everyday morning to your room just to say that they are leaving. But you were a little surprised to see all the members getting inside one by one.

"What is it?" You ask after everyone got inside.

"Do you have any plans today y/n?" Asked Jhope.

"No oppa. I am free today. Do you need help with something?"

"Then will you come to work with us?" Tae asks you.

You were processing what he said for a minute.

"To work? Am I even allowed to go there? What am I going to say when others asks me who I am?"

"Don't worry. We already talked to Si Hyuk Hyung about it. He said that he will get you inside the company as a new staff of big hit." Replied Jimin.

"Staff?" Even though you would love to accompany them to work, you don't even know what to do there! How are you going to manage?

As if reading your mind Namjoon replied,
"Don't worry. You will enter as a staff but no works will be given to you. You can just stick to Sang hee or Jung hoon hyung. No one will pay attention to you. They may notice you since you are a foreigner but they will not pay much attention to you so don't worry." He smiles.

"Why did you suddenly came up with this idea?" You ask them.

"Well we thought that it would be boring to be in this house all by yourself and we wanted to keep you where we can see you anytime we want, just to make sure that you are okay."
Suga replied.

"It's ok. I can manage. It's not that boring to be here. Maybe I will go around Seoul." You say. Even though you want to be with them more than anything, you shouldn't burden them.

"Come on y/n. Come with us. I promise you that you will get to go around Seoul. But that will be with us. Ok? So don't oppose and come with us. We need you to be with us. Understood?" Jimin asks you.

"Ok." You smile.

"Love you baby." Jimin says.

You blush furiously. But your mind was shouting 'Love you too Jiminaah'.

"Ok. That's enough. Let's go. It's already late." Taehyung says and grabs your hands and pulls you out of your room with the others following behind.

"Wait. But I have to change!" You say looking at your dress.

"Oh. That's right." He says and pulls you to your closet. Tae chooses a nice dress for your work which is not too noticeable and comfortable.

"Will you be ready in 30 minutes? Or do you need an hour?" Asks Jungkook smiling.

"Don't worry I just need 10 minutes." You say and return the smile back. You push everyone out of your room and start to change quickly. After you were done changing you pulled your hair back into a ponitail. You did light make up as fast as you can and got out of your room.

"Well it's already 12 minutes." Jk said showing his phone.

"Oh god. Seriously? Did you wait outside my room just for that? Come on." You started to push him to make him move forward but heck he is heavy.

He laughs when he sees you trying so hard to push him. Then at last he showed you his bunny smile.

Your heart melted at that sight. He caught your hand and pulled you down the stairs smiling.

One minute he is being the stupid muscle monster and the other minute he changed into the cute little bunny that you have always adored. Is this what he meant by torture? If it is, he had successfully succeeded in torturing you.

You go to the car parking and see the members standing near the car.

"Hey y/n. Uhm.." Namjoon hesitates.

"What is it?" You ask him confused by his hesitation.

"Since we are going to work, we can't go together so..." He hesitates again.

Oh god that's right. How can a new staff of big hit can come to work in a car with bts?

"It's alright. I can take a cab. Don't worry." You say.

"No no. You don't need to take a cab. We have already called Jung hoon. Don't worry. He must be here any second now."

Just like he was summoned Jung hoon choi's car came to a stop near you. He rolled down the window.

"Come on y/n." He calls out.

"Ok then. Byee. See you soon." You say as you remove your hand from Jk's.

"Be safe and carefull." Jin says.

"Don't worry it's just a 30 mins drive. I am not going to die in between." You smile.

"No one should talk about dying. Understand?" Yoongi says.

You just meant that as a joke but Yoongi didn't seem to be joking.

"Alright. See you soon. Safe and sound." You added. You smile and get into Jung hoon's car.

"Ok then. Let's go to your first day of work." Jung hoon choi says as he starts to drive with car.

"But before that I have some errands to run on the way. Would you mind if we go a little bit late?"

"No. Not at all." You reply him.

It took more than an hour to complete all the errands and finally you were at the front of the big hit building. You slowly start to enter inside wondering how your life is going to turn after this.