Ramyeon. Chap 49

"Come on now. Seriously?" You ask them.

"Why what's wrong?" Asks Tae.

"I wanted to really get something nice and delicious for you guys but Ramyeon?" You sigh.

"What's wrong with Ramyeon? Do you know how nice and delicious it is!" Argues Jimin.

"And we all wrap up our movie day with Ramyeon!" Says Tae.

"I'm really craving it... Please." Jungkook asks with his puppy eyes.

"Fine." You sigh and get off of the car.

You went into the convenience store and pretty much took 5 packets in every flavour.

"I don't know how you guys still have space in your stomach to eat." You say as you get in.

"Thanks." Jk smiles.

You all go home and Jk starts to cook Ramyeon.

"Do you need any help?" You ask him.

"I'll take care of everything. You can just sit back and enjoy princess." He replies.

You smile and take a seat near Jimin who is scrolling through his phone.

"What are you doing?" You ask him.

"I'm just watching some edits by Army. They're very funny." He replies.

"But someone said that Army is not really funny."

"Who said that?" He asks.

"Just someone."

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Asks Taehyung as he makes his way towards you.

"Speak of the devil." You whisper.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." You smile.

You get a call for Angeline's mom.

"Excuse me." You say as you get up and move to your room.

"Hey darling."

"Hey Mrs. Andrew."

"You can just call me mom you know?"

"Sorry. I'm just comfortable this way."

"Sure dear. Whatever you want. So... How are you?"

"To be honest. I am very well."

"That's so nice to hear dear! I miss you so much! I hope I can see you soon."

"What?" You ask.

"What do you mean what ? You're coming back soon right? You're not planning to stay there forever are you?"

You laugh nervously.

"Of course not. How can I stay here forever? I should come back."

"That's right dear. You can stay there a while if you want but don't stay too long! I miss you very much."

"Yeah yeah sure. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

You hung up.

Why didn't you think of this before? How did you even think that you can spend your rest of the days with them. What did you think when you accepted them as your family when you clearly know that you will leave them one day.

"Y/n. Come down! Ramyeon is waiting for you!" You can hear Jin shouting.

You get down the stairs and look at all of them sitting around the dining table with one unoccupied chair waiting for you.

Soon, you will not be part of that.