Hurt. chap 50

After having Ramyeon you go and take a shower and come out. You hear a knocking sound and Tae comes in.

You immediately blush. You completely forgot that Tae is going to sleep with you.

"Hey are you alright? You're very red." Asks Tae while keeping his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine." You clear your throat and push his hand away.

"Then why were you very silent at the dining table?"

"When did you notice that?" You ask.

"I only look at you... It's you who didn't notice it."

Why would he look at only you?

"So... Did something happen? You were fine until you answered the call. Who was it?" He asks as he sits on your bed.

"It was Mrs. Andrew." You reply as you sit next to him.

"And... What did she say?" He asked.

"She wanted to know when I am going back."

Tae didn't reply anything. You wanted to know what expression he has on his face now.

A calm expression since he already know you would leave? Or A sad face ?

But when you turned to look at him... He had a completely different expression.

He looked hurt.

You were taken aback. You couldn't say or do anything. It hurts you to see him like this.

"Y/n. Please." He says.

"Wh-what?" You ask still immersed in his eyes.

"Please. Don't go. Please don't leave us. Don't leave me." He says.

You want to do anything, anything at all to remove that expression from his face but he has to know that this can't last forever.

"Tae. Did you really think that I would keep living with you all?"

"Why not?" He asks.

"Tae. Even letting me stay with you all for a few days must have been a tough decision for Bang pd nim. If we get caught it won't go well. You know that."

"Y/n, you already have a job here. It's true that you can't keep living with us but you definitely can live here in Korea. You can just rent an apartment and we'll meet each other. We can't meet as often as this but still it would be better than you being in other country."

"Ok then what about a family waiting for me there?" You ask him.

"Then what about the family you're willing to leave here?"

"I'm not willingly leaving Tae. I have to do that."

"You don't have to. We can work it out."

You think silently.

"Come on Y/n. We even work at the same office! We can meet each other a lot!"

"That is what I'm afraid of Tae. It's very easy to get in a scandal."

"It will never happen! We'll be very careful. Please?"

"Ok. I'll think about it." You say.

"Thanks." He smiles.

You hope that you will never see him with that expression ever again.

"Then... Shall we get to bed?" He asks.

Oh god.