Bang pd. Chap 8

You enter the big hit building. All the security guards moved to leave enough space for you when they saw Jung hoon's face. It seems like they know Jung hoon. Is he working in big hit? You wondered. After a while Jung hoon stopped in front of a room and gestured you to go inside.

"Aren't you gonna come in with me?" You ask him nervously.
You are not a girl to get afraid easily but this is another matter. You are in a country where you don't know any people. You can't do anything even if you want to. Jung hoon seems like a decent person. Maybe if he is with you, you maybe a bit comfortable.

"No I am not going to come in. Just go don't be afraid. You are safe. I won't let anyone hurt you." Jung hoon said.

Half convinced by his words you open the door and get inside. The door shuts behind you and in front of you in what seems to be like an office Bang pd who is sitting in a chair raises his head to look at you. You don't know what to say or what to do. You just stand there and watch him. You still can't believe that you are meeting him in real life.

"Y/n right? Come and take a seat."
He gestures the sofa.

You take slow steps then you remove your coat and sit down on the sofa, just like you have seen in dramas. Bang pd gets up from the chair and sits in sofa which is opposite from you.

"Do you know who I am? I am Bang-"

"You are Bang pd" you cut him off in an eager to know why you are here.

Bang pd smiles.

"That's right I am Bang pd. Do you know why you are here?"

" I don't know Jung hoon won't tell me."

"No I didn't mean here. I meant why are you here in Seoul?"

"Well,I was sent here for a trip to get my mind off some things." You say. Bang pd catches the sadness in your voice.

"Ok. That's right but not completely right. Did you ever think why Seoul? Why did they not send you to anyother place to get your mind off of some 'things'?"

"Because they know that my dream was to come to Seoul." You replied.

"Why? Why is your dream is to come to Seoul? Why not Paris or someother place?"

"Because I wanted to meet BTS"

Bang pd smirks.

"Now, I will ask again. Do you know why you are here?"

Wait. Wait wait wait. Does that mean...?

"Does that mean... I am going to meet... them?" Now you can understand what Jung hoon meant by meeting'them'.

"Well you are more lucky than that. You are going to stay with them."

What in the lovely world!!! You stand up bewildered.

"WHAT?!" You can't understand. How? Stay? What? Bts? You?
You can't seem to think straight.

Bang pd laughs.

"That's what I thought. You were just joking." You said as you sat again.

Bang pd was shocked by this.

"What? No no no I was not joking. Why would you think that I am joking?"

He didn't joke?

"Well the first thing is that you laughed. And the most important thing is how can you let some normal girl whom you don't even know to stay with the world's most famous stars?"

"Well I am sorry that I laughed. I just couldn't control it when I saw that reaction in your face. I thought that every army would have that expression in their face when bang pd tells them that they can stay with bts out of the blue." He smiles.

"And about the most important thing, you are not a normal girl that I don't know. You are Andrew's daughter."

Andrew is Angeline's father.  How does he know Andrew in the first place?

"But I am not Andrew's real daught-"

"I know I know. Andrew is a very good friend of mine. Years of friendship. It's the first time he asked help from me in all these years. Everytime I will be the one who asks help to him and he is the one who helps me. He is the reason why I am here in this place right now. He helped me in every way for me to get here. I am really happy that he asked me something for the first time in life. He asked something for you. He said everything about you. What happened in your life. He said that it breaks his heart to see you like a walking dead. Angeline had said to him that you like bts. So he asked help from me. And I was more than happy to help."

Tears silently roll down your cheeks. Angeline's father. What all he is doing for you! And all you returned him was a broken heart. Even if you aren't happy atleast for the sake of them you should have acted like you are okay. But you were so selfish. You didn't care about their feelings at all! You start to hate yourself more and more.

"Look y/n." He calls you interrupting your thoughts.

"My friend said that you are his daughter. Then that means I am your uncle. You are like my daughter too! So please if you want any help ask me. I will be there for you." He smiles assuringly.

You just nod and try to smile.

"Ok now it's all over. You can't cry again after this. Never. Omo look at the time they should be here any minute now. There is an bathroom to the left side go and clean your face. You don't want them to meet you like this. Do you?"

What he means by them is...?

"They are coming? Here? Now? Right now?" You are shocked.

"Yes y/n now go and clean your tears. I don't want your first interaction to be with a crying face. You are going to live with them for sometime. So your first impression should be good." He lightly pushes you towards the bathroom.
You get inside lock the door and stare in the mirror.
Is this all really happening? Or is this all just a stupid dream? Nothing makes sense! I have thought all my life that I can't even get a glimpse of them in real life. But. To think that I am going to stay with them! In your heart you feel happy. It's like the broken heart is being tapped together,little by little. But your mind doesn't let your heart to be happy. How can you be happy?

After everyone died.