First day of work. Chap 34

"Namjoon it's me!"

Everyone including yourself heaved a sigh of relief to hear Sang hee eonni's voice.

"Come in." Jin said.

Sang hee eonni entered.
"I am here to pick up y/n." She informs.

"Already?" Jungkook ask her.

"Of course kook. I have to introduce her to the others. You can't hide her in the practice room forever."

No one could say anything about that.
You stand up and make your way to sang hee when a hand stops you. You turn to see who it was.

"Will you be alright?" Suga asks you

"Of course! " You give him a reassuring smile.

He didn't seem to believe your words but he removed his hands anyways.

"If something happens just call us right away!" Tae says.

"Sure will." You say.

"Be careful!" Jin shouts after you leave the room. You laugh.

"Omo omo. Over dramatic boys." Sang hee eonni says as she smiles.

"I guess." You smile too.

You were nervous as hell when sang hee eonni gathered all the staffs to introduce you.

"Come on introduce yourself." She whispered in your ears.

You took a deep breath and started,
"Hello. I am y/n. I am starting to work here from today. Please take good care of me." You say and bow your head.

"Wow. Are you a foreigner? Which country are you from?" Asked a girl with short red hair.

"India." You smile.

"Why did you come all the way here from India to work ?" Asked a man who was so tall. Even taller than Namjoon.

"Well. Every international fan have the same dream and I got lucky." You laugh a little.

"There is an other new staff who is joining today." Said Jung hoon who came to stand beside you.

"Please introduce yourself." He said seeing a woman who is a little taller than you and damn she was so beautiful. She looked to be the same age as you.

"Hi I am Ruby from India." She says.

There were whispers among the staffs.
"Wow she is from India too?"
"Both of them are from India!"
"She is soo beautiful~"

"Why did you come here from India Ms. Ruby?"

"Just like she said I am just an fan who got lucky. Please excuse me if I make some mistake while talking since I am not that familiar with this language yet." She chuckled. Her korean was not good but not so bad too.

"Two lucky Indian army." Someone giggled.

"Hi. I am from south India." You shake hands with Ruby.

"I am from the north." She replies.

"Wow so there are 2 new staffs who are joining us today and both are foreigner from the same country. That's wonderful!" The red haired women said.

"Not to mention both are so beautiful." A man said and winked.

"Ok. Then today we will have a welcome party for y/n and ruby!" Said another women with long brown hair.

"Sounds good." Everyone smiled.

You smile too. It was so easy.

"Ok then everyone back to work." Said Jung hoon.

Everyone went back to their work.

"Good work." Jung hoon whispered and smiled.

"Thanks." You smile too.

"Ok then. Just stick to me. I will take care of everything." He says. You follow him for the rest of the day.

You observe everything from the places till the person jung hoon is talking to. You help him sometimes by holding files and things and follow him the whole day. The worst thing is you couldn't even get a glimpse of any of the members the whole day. You wanted to call and tell the members that you were going to have a welcome party and that you are coming late to home. Then you remembered that you left your phone in the car and went to fetch it.

You were very shocked to see 32 missed calls. Every member had tried to contact you. You facepalm and call Jungkook.

"Hello? Y/n?" He attends at the first ring.

"Hey Jk." You smile.

"Is it y/n?" You can hear several voices on that side.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?!!" He shouted at you.

You were a little taken aback by that shout.
"I told you that I left my phone in the car! I am sorry." You say.

"Wow that's a very good excuse!" He says.

"Hey don't shout at her!" Jin shouts at Jk.

"Give me the phone." Says Rm.

"Put it on the speaker hyung." Says tae.

"Hello? Y/n?" He asks softly after turning on the speaker.

"Hey namjoon oppa." You say.

"Sorry about that. We were just so worried about you. We couldn't contact you nor we could see you for the whole day. Even Jung hoon didn't pick up his phone and Sang hee didn't know where you were. Are you okay?"

"No no. I am sorry oppa. I am really sorry to make you worried. I was with Jung hoon the whole day. He was busy so he might have not seen your call."

"I guess we just overreacted." He says laughing lightly.

"No oppa. I am really happy that there are persons who worry about me. Thank you so much. It really seems like I have a family." You smile.

"Of course you have one." Jhope says.

"Ok then, can you come to the backside entrance? We will wait there. We will not get caught if we leave work together. Nobody will notice that much." Says suga.

You were going to say ok when you remembered why you wanted to call them.

"Oh! Oppa, I have a welcoming party tonight! I can't come." You say.

"What? A welcome party?? But you can't even drink!" Says Jimin.

"That's right. I guess I have to skip on that." You say.

"What do you mean skip on that? It's a welcome party for you! They will not let you go until you drink!" Says Jk.

"Then I guess it's going to be my first drink tonight." You laugh already nervous.

"When are you going?" Asks rm.

"Maybe in 5 to 10 mins. They said everyone to gather in the front entrance at 7.15." You say.

"Ok then. Byee y/n. See you soon." He says and hung up.

They are not going to do what you think they are going to do right? You hope not.

You went straight to the entrance where Jung hoon, Sang hee, Ruby and other workers were already gathered.

"Finally she is here." Someone among the staffs said as soon as they saw you.

"Sorry. I was late." You say.

"Don't worry. You can pay for that by drinking at the party tonight!" The long brown haired women said.

"But I really can't dri-" You started when you were cut off by someone.

"Party? What party? A party without us?"

Every staff smiled at the person behind your back. Ruby's mouth was hung open.

You slowly turn and see him and he gives you his eye smile.

"Jimin!"