Cooking. chap 31

You were in the dream for longer than usual. Maybe it's because you were thinking and talking about it all day. But the result was the same. As usual at the end of the dream you were inside the bathroom. Someone held you and patted your back as you throw up. After you were confident that you won't throw up anymore, you turn to look who was with you.

Jin was looking you with worried eyes. Today is Tuesday. Seriously? Are they still following it?

"Are you alright now? He asks you. You close your eyes and nod.

He wipes the tears away from your face.

"Can you walk or shoul-"

"I can walk." You say and stand up. He helps you. You go into your room and sit on the bed. Jin sits beside you.

"What time is it now?" You ask him.

"It's 3:40." He replies.

You were shocked. You slept for a long time.

"Are you going to try to sleep again or..? He asks.

"No. I can't sleep after this."

"Then what do you want to do?" He asks you.

You think for a minute. Then an idea pops into your head.

"Come with me." You say and grab Jin's hand and pull him out of your room.

You were going down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Jin whispers very slowly but it was enough for you to hear in this large house.

You didn't reply him and took him to the kitchen. You turned on all the lights in the kitchen.

"What are you going to do here?" He asks confused.

"What do you mean what I am going to do in a kitchen? Of course cooking!"

"Oh. Are you hungry? Can I cook you something?"

"No. This time you sit back and relax. I will do the cooking."

"You will? But you said that day on the restaurant that you haven't eaten any korean foods before then how can you cook?"

"Who said anything about korean food? I am going to cook Indian food."

His face looked unsure.

"Don't worry. I am a good cook."

" Ok then. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself while cooking."

"Ok." You smile.

Jin's POV

I took a seat where I can see y/n's every moments. She was so cute wandering around the kitchen trying to cook. She was struggling to take a plate from the closet.

"Need some help?" I ask her.

"No. I said that you should only watch. You should not help me." But she was still struggling to take the plate.

I sighed and took the plate for her.

"I said you to sit down." She said angrily.

"It's ok. It's not like I helped you in cooking. I just took a plate for you." I said and returned to my previous place.

" I am the only one who is going to eat it then why are you putting so much hard work into it?" I ask her while she is decorating the food.

"'YOU' are eating it oppa. You are one of my favorite person. So of course I have to give my best." She says still busy in her work.

I smile. I was the one who cooked for the others. But she is putting so much work to cook for me.

"Yeah. You are one of my favourite person too." I mumble.

"Did you say something oppa?" She asks.

"I said that it looks delicious."

"Of course." She smiles proudly. Then she places the food in front of me.

"Go on. Take a bite." She says.

I slowly take a bite since it was my first time to eat Indian food.

My eyes went wide.
"It's sooo delicious!" I exclaimed.

Y/n's POV

You were so happy to see Jin wolfing down the food you cooked and finishing it in a matter of minutes. Who would have thought that someday you will be cooking for Jin and he will be eating it so cutely.

"It's so much delicious than I expected. Oh. I am sorry that I didn't leave any food for you." He said after he finished his food.

"It's ok I am full by just watching you eat. Anyways what do you mean it's delicious than you expected? Did you think it would be bad?"

"No no. It's my first time trying Indian food so I didn't know that it would be so delicious."

"I wanted to cook Korean food for you but I didn't know how." I said.

He stood up, held your hand and pulled you into the kitchen again.

"What is it?" You ask him.

"Cooking class. I am going to teach you how to make simple korean dishes." He says.

Like that your cooking class with Jin started. You cooked together and ate it together too. At last for final touch Jin emptied a bowl of flour onto your head.

"What-the-heck?!" You glare at jin who is rolling on the floor laughing.

"Your dead oppa." You say as you grab a handful of flour and cover Jin's face in flour.

He was shocked.
"Oh my god! My wwh face!" He says bewildered.

You laugh.

You were having so much fun that you didn't realise that it was morning already. You both sigh and started to clean the mess you made in the kitchen in the name of cooking.

After cleaning the kitchen you were about yo go out when a half asleep Jungkook entered the kitchen.

His heavy lidded eyes went big as it can when he saw both of you.

"Oh god. You scared me." He said still wide eyed.

"What are you guys doing covered in flour?" He asks.

"Cooking." You smiled.

"Jungkookie give me a hug."  Jin is running towards Jungkook.

And Jungkook is sprinting away from Jin.

"Ahh hyung you are covered in flour! Don't hug me!" He says as he runs around the house.

You laugh so much with tears in your eyes. Wondering if everyday will be like this. You really hope it will.