I'll be the only one. Chap 46

"Hey Y/n and Tae. You both in there?"

You try to leave his hand and move towards the door but Tae doesn't release his hold.

"Yeah Jimin. Come in." He answers.

"They want you both down for breakfa..." He stops midsentence and looks at you.

"You're still in bed y/n? Wait... If I think about it... I didn't hear any screaming last night!" He eyes you wanting you to agree to it.

"Yeah Jimin. I still can't believe it."

"That's amazing Y/n!" His eyes sparkle while he holds your face with both his hands.

"I know." You laugh at his enthusiasm.

Tae pulls you out of bed and gently pushes you towards the bathroom,
"I'll meet you down." He says and you smile.

After a while you get down and notice everyone had already settled down for breakfast.

You go and take your seat between J-hope and Rm.

"So now are you going to tell us what it is?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"Tell what?" You ask him.

"Jimin said that he wanted to share a very good news with us but refused to tell it before you come." Answered Suga.

"Y/n do you want to say it or should I?" Asks Jimin.

"No way..." Jin was shocked.

"What are you thinking about Jin?" You see him curiously.

"Don't tell me you both started dating!" He exclaims.

"Omg no way!" Says Jungkook opening his mouth wide open.

"Well Jimin is better than Jung hoon so..." Says Jhope.

You started laughing.
"Really guys?" You laugh.

"Well unfortunately that's not the news." Says Jimin.

"Then what is it?" Asks Namjoon.

"Y/n slept peacefully without having any nightmares." Said Tae who was silent the whole time.

"What?!! Really?"

Everyone was very happy and you can see it very clearly on their faces. You couldn't help but smile when you look at these people who cares so much about you.

"That's amazing Y/n!" Says Jin.

"Yeah I know." You smile.

"But what made this happen so suddenly? Because you were throwing up the night before that. Then how..?" Asked Suga.

"Yeah we have to know the reason for it so that we can help you. What do you think made that happen?" Asked Rm.

"Well I really don't know. Maybe it's because I was tired..?" You say when you clearly know that's not the reason.

"Well I think that you started moving on. Because you started dating Jung hoon too so maybe that's why..?" Asked J-hope.

As soon as you heard Jung hoon's name you look at Tae.

"Please don't..."
Did that really happen or not?

You clear your throat and answer while looking straightly at Tae who is also looking at you intensely,
"Just to be clear. I'm NOT dating Jung Hoon sunbaenim. It's all a misunderstanding."

You swear you saw tae smiling but again you were not so sure as it vanished quickly as it came.

"Oh really? Then it must be something else." Says says Jhope.

"Well what did you two do last night? Maybe it's something related to that." Says Jk looking at Tae.

"Well... I think maybe it's because I held her hand while she slept." Says Tae.

"Why do you think that?" Asks Jimin.

Everyone including you were staring at Tae intently wanting to hear his explanation.

"Because when she sleeps maybe she feels that she is all alone in this world and starts missing her family and her mind tries to show her family which results to the memory of their death and her guilt which results in a nightmare. But when someone holds her hand while she sleeps her mind is assured that she is not alone and she is not afraid...Well this is all my theory I don't know if it's the real reason."

Everyone was silent.

Finally Jk broke the silence.
"That actually makes sense."

"Yeah it does." Agreed Jhope.

Maybe it really does.

"Then what do you suggest that we do from now on?" Asks Rm.

"Well ofcourse we'll hold her hand as she sleeps and everyday let a different member be with her like we did." Says Jin.

Before you start to say anything Tae says,
"No."

"What do you mean no Tae?" Asks Jhope.

"I'll be the only one to hold her hand."