The second day. Chap 18

You wake up by some noises
"Shush. Be quiet. You are going to wake her." Said Jungkook.

"Yahh. Do you know how quiet I am? You are the one who is going to wake her!" Answered Jin.

You smile with your eyes closed. But then you suddenly wake up. Where are you?
You sit up and look around your surrounding, you are sleeping in the couch where you watched the movie yesterday. You were shocked to see Taehyung asleep on the floor.

"I told you that you will wake her up."
Said Jungkook.

"I didn't wake her up! If you were a little bit quiet she wouldn't have woke up!" Said Jin.

"Why is Taehyung sleeping here?"
You ask them.

"Well we promised that we won't let you alone tonight right? So in case if you woke up in the middle we didn't want you to be alone." Jungkook answered.

"Oh god. You didn't have to." You say. Then you kneel slowly near Taehyung. You feel really bad that he has to sleep on the floor because of you.
You slowly wake Taehyung by tapping his cheek. Jin and Jungkook curiously watch what you are doing. After sometime of slow tapping Taehyung, he stirs a little and opens his eyes. Oh god he is so beautiful.
"Go and sleep in your room tae." You say slowly.

He tries to get up so you help him up. Half asleep rubbing his eyes he walked slowly to his room.

After that you went to your room brushed your teeth, took a shower and changed your dress. Then you lie down on the bed and think about them. They are so kind. So kind than you thought they are. But they are going to ask about the dream. What are you going to say to them?
There was a light knock on the door.
"Come in." You say sitting up.
Jimin's head peeked inside your room.

"Hey y/n. Jin hyung is calling all of us down for breakfast." Jimin said.

"Coming." You smiled.

When you entered the living room you can smell the food. You follow that smell and go to the kitchen. Of course Jin and Yoongi are cooking and jhope and Jungkook are helping them.

"Wow nice smell." You say to them.

"Really? Don't worry it will taste good too." Said Yoongi.

"Yah of course it will taste good since it's me who is cooking!" Says Jin.

You laugh.
"Need some help? I am sorry I don't know to cook korean foods but I can help you with small things."

"No it's fine. We are finished here." Jin says.

Jimin was setting up the table.

"I will help Jimin then.". You say and help him to set the table.
After everyone settled in the table you noticed that someone was missing. Rm did too.
"Where's Taehyung?" Asked Rm.

"He must be still asleep in his room." Says Jungkook.

"Yes, thanks to me." You mumble in english.
Jin looks at you and says
"He always wakes late in the morning. It has nothing to do with you."

You stay silent.

"Y/n will you do me a favor of waking him up for breakfast?" Namjoon asks you.

"Me?" You ask.

"Yes. You." Rm replies.

"Oh. O..kay?" You reply unsure if he is really saying it or just playing with you.

You stand up and climb the stairs. You stand in front of tae's room and knock.
There was no reply. You knock again. No reply. Maybe you are knocking the wrong room. Maybe this is jimin's room. You knocked again just once before you opened the door lightly.

It was Taehyung's room. He is still sleeping. You go inside and stand at the side of the bed. He is soo cute while he his sleeping. You can't believe your eyes. The world's most handsome man is sleeping in front of you.
You slowly tap him.

"Taehyung wake up. It's time for breakfast." You say slowly.

No response.
So you tap him a little harder than before.
"Everyone is waiting for you. Come on get up."
He stirs.

"Mmmmm." Tae says.

Oh god it's so hard to wake him up.
You gave a hard tap on his shoulder. Finally you get some response.
He rolls and rolls... Oh god he is going to fall down!
You stop him from rolling he suddenly grabs your hand and sleeps in it. Oh god. The world's most handsome man is sleeping in your hands!
You were flustered. You clear your throat and say again.
"Get up taehyunga."

Finally he notices your presence. He turns and look at you.
"Y/n?" He notices your hand and let it go.

"Yes it's me. I have been trying to wake you up for a long time. I am sorry I know that you didn't sleep enough because of me but everyone is waiting for you. It's time for breakfast."
You give him a smile and leave the room. You didn't meet his eyes at all.

Just before you leave the room you check once if he is going to sleep again. He is staring at you even though you made eye contact with him. You can't see those eyes more than 30 seconds. If you make eye contact with him in the phone while watching his video you used to get soo flustered. Your heart really couldn't take it when you see it in real life. You turn your face blushed.
"Come down fast." You say and rush down.