Rosy. Chap 2

You're 17, and you hate yourself for it. Why can't you be born sooner? If you were born sooner there will not be much age difference between you and bts.

If you were born sooner maybe you would have finished your studies soon and got a job, after your first salary you could have jumped in an airplane to go and meet them. But no. You had to be born so late!

Your father wants you to become an oncologist (cancer doctor). Your mother died of blood cancer when you were 5, so your father wants you to become an oncologist and you can't say no to that. He even joined you in a very expensive school even though your family is not rich. You don't have any reason to say no since you don't have any other dreams (except to meet bts). And you also know that your father will listen to you if you had become a doctor and started earning on your own. He will. Or you hope so.

So your work is to study well become a doctor and meet bts. But it's not that easy as you think it is. It will take years to complete your studies to become a doctor, then you should earn enough to go to seoul. Will they disband by then? Oh god. Of course you  know that you can't meet them. But, you have some hope inside you just like the stupid girl you are that you will meet them someday and let them know that A girl named y/n is an army who's life they had brightened up. That they have been with you during your hardest times.

That's enough for you. But of course you know that it will not come true. But you just hope.

Your thoughts are interrupted when a familiar face pops out of the classroom and says
"What are you thinking about so seriously? Are you thinking about my boys?"

You were so distracted by your thoughts that you didn't even notice that your leg had taken you all the way to your classroom.

You sigh.

"Stop saying that they are your boys rose or..."

Rosy smirks.

"Or what?"

"I am going to strangle you."

Rosy laughs and says
"Stay away from my boys you bitch."

And she starts running. You expected that she would do this. You started chasing after her. The whole classroom filled with your laughter when she fell down trying to run away from you. The classmates didn't react to it since it's very common for you both to be like this.

You are more than average in mostly everything. You are not the most beautiful girl but you are not the average too. You are beautiful. You are not the first rank in your class but you are not an average student too. You play sports, you sing,you dance. You participate in every programmes held in your school. You have been in acting too. Even if you are not the best in these you are much better than the others. You are sociable too. Every teachers and students in your school likes you. Except one.

"Well well well. Who do we have here again?"

Speak of the devil.

BTS Managerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें