The main house. Chap 14

Of course you didn't sleep all night. You were just trying to make sense of what Mrs. Andrew said. Since you didn't sleep thank god you didn't have the nightmare too. You went to take a shower at 6 in the morning. After you came out your breakfast came in along with Sang hee eonni.
"Eonni! Your early!"

" Yep. Jung hoon said that he is going to pick you up at 8 right? Then I should be here atleast 2 hours before."

"Why 2 hours? Usually you take an hour right?"

"That's for everyday usual makeup. But today is the first day you are going to live with bts! So of course we need 2 hours to make you the prettiest girl in the whole universe."

You laugh.
"Wait a minute. You didn't sleep again?" Asks Sang hee eonni.

Oops. Got caught.

"Oh my god. Here I am trying to make you the most pretty girl. But you are not cooperating with me! See those bags under your eyes! Omo how long is it! Did you wear the cream that we bought yesterday?"

"Uhm... Well I was going to but..."

"I just know it." She sighs.

"Sorry." You say immediately.

"Ok. Come here. I just have to make those bags disappear with my magic."

And magic she did. Straight for 2 hours she dolled you up. She made you wear one of the three skirts that you bought at that mall. She chose matching heels and accessories too.

"Oh my god! What are you doing? Am I going to any event?"

"Of course you are! You are going to meet bts!"

You started to protest but stopped it when she raised a finger silencing you.

"Please let me do what I want. I know what I am doing. Don't question your eonni."

You sigh and let her doll you up. Sharp at 8 there was a knock on your door.
"Y/n. It's Jung hoon. Can I come in?"

"Of course." You shout back.

"Wow y/n. You're reallly pretty. " Said Jung hoon wide eyed after entering your room.

"Thanks." You replied.

Then Sang hee eonni went before going she also wished all the best to you.

You and Jung hoon reached the main house by 8.30. It was a very big building. More like a palace. No wonder it has 8 rooms. The members must have already reached. Their cars were outside. You must be the last one to enter. Jung hoon carries your suitcase. He goes and opens the door.

When the door opened it's even more big inside. You didn't notice him until he stood in front you
"Welcome y/n." Jhope's smile welcomes you.

You can't help but smile back.

"Thanks jhope ."

"Wow you look so pretty today." Says jimin who is standing near jhope.

Of course you can't help but blush.

"Thanks jimin."

"Is she here?" Asks many voices at once.
You start to move forward.

"Welcome y/n!" Shouts bang pd from the sofa who was watching tv before you entered.

Every members gathered in the living room.

"Thanks Mr. Bang pd."

"Why are you still calling me bang pd?"
He asks.

Then what does he want you to call him? Bang si hyuk? Si hyuk?

"You should call me uncle!" Bang pd answered.
Jimin suppressed a giggle.

"What's so funny Jimin?" Bang pd asked him.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Uh. Ok... Uncle?" You say.

"Yes that's more like it." He smiles.
"Ok now. Come and sit. Everyone."

You obediently take a seat on the sofa which was near you. J-hope sat on your left side and Rm on your right. Near Rm, Jin was seated. In the opposite sofa other four members were seated.

Bang pd who is now sitting in an individual sofa smiles and say
"Ok this is were you all are going to stay for sometime. I have cleared all your schedule for 2 days. You can have your binding time and you can have your rest too since you all have been working without rest for the past three months."

He says to the members. You can see relief on their faces on hearing the news of holiday.

"And the most important point is, we should make sure that none of the media or army finds out about y/n staying here."

That's right! If any media or an army finds that a girl is staying with bts! Omo it will not end well.

"So y/n, you're free to leave the house whenever you want but always make sure that you have the company of someone. Mostly Jung hoon will accompany you since he is my most trustworthy staff." He says gesturing Jung hoon who is standing at bang pd's back.

"But if you want any female company, you can always contact Sang hee. Because she has been the stylist of bts for nearly 10 years so we can trust this secret with her. I believe you have her number?"

You already have guessed that Sang hee eonni must be one of the stylist of bts.

"Yes. I have her number."

"Good." He says.

"Well then if that's it then I'll get going. Enjoy your holidays boys and hope you will get along with y/n." Bang pd says.

"Don't worry hyung. We will take good care of her." Says Rm.
You gave him a smile.

"Y/n if you want anything please don't hesitate to give me a call."

"Sure uncle." You give him a big smile.

"Jung hoon come with me. We have some work. Tae show y/n her room." He says and takes his leave.

Jung hoon turns says his bye to you and follows bang pd.

Oh god. You are alone with bts members. Unsure of what to say or what to do, you just stare the entrance where Jung hoon disappeared.

Suddenly someone taps your shoulder. You were a little startled and turned to see who it is.

"Oh sorry. I have been calling you but you didn't seem to hear it. If you will follow me I will show you your room." Tae.

Oh it's your handsome baby bear!