Happiness. Chap 38

"Tae?"

He says nothing and comes and sits near you.

"Wha-" you start but he interrupts you.

"Shhh."

You remain silent. He slowly turns your head with his hands. You blush furiously. But then he looks at your cheek.

"Oh. It's really alrig-"

"Shh!" He interrupts you again.

You shut your mouth and wait.

He leans slowly to your wound and blows on it gently. Oh my god you must be a beautiful color of tomato right now.

"Does it hurt?" He asks now looking at your eyes. Maybe he finally noticed how close your faces were so he leaned back a little.

" No. I am really fine." You say still blushing.

"Did it happen because of your nightmare?" He asks you with his hands still on your face.

"Yeah." All your blush vanished and you were a little too still.

"Can you tell me what happened? Or is it hard for you?" He asks you with concerned voice.

"No. I can tell you."

He waits patiently without saying anything. You sigh and tell him except the 'wanting to kiss Jungkook' part.

"You know what y/n? It's just your mind. You still think that you don't deserve to be happy right? That is why you keep having dreams like this."

You can't say anything to that. Silent tears were flowing down.

"I believe that your father and sister are so sad right now to think that they are holding you back from your happiness. So just be happy. It maybe a little hard but try. I will help you. I will make you happy." He says.

You look at him straight in the eye.

"Do you really think I deserve it?"

"I really think that you deserve happiness more than anyone else. I really do. And I bet your father and sister does too. If not for you atleast be happy for their sake. Will you?"

"I-I'll try." You say.

"That's good." He gives you a smile and wipes your tears away. He stands up and kisses you gently on your head before he turned back to the door.

You were really shocked that you forgot to breathe. Then he suddenly turned.

"I forgot to say the thing which I came for." He says.

"Wh-what is it?" Your mind was still not working after his kiss.

"We have a little change in our agreement. Hereafter we are not going to enter your room after we hear you shout. Instead we will be with you the whole night. It's your choice whether you want to sleep or not. But we will be with you." He said.

That made your brain function very well.

"What?!! Why??"

"Well. That agreement was before you got hurt. But from now you are not going to get hurt."

"Really tae?" You roll your eyes.

"Yep really." He was serious.
"Or if you want everyo-"

"No!! I agree to that."

"To what? For everybody being here or-?"

"For being with me before I shout and throw up." You glare at him. You feel defeated.

"Alright then." He turns and leave your room. Just before closing the door he smirks. Rubbing it in that you have lost.

Jhope enters your room after tae left. They have planned everything already and just wanted to inform you.