Introducing. Chap 10

First Rm approaches you. Your head is dizzy. Your dream is happening. You saw all the 7 of them together! It's like you are in heaven and the angels are greeting you! Rm gives you hand. You shake it. You touched his hand!!

"Hi. I am Kim Namjoon also known as Rap Monster. Nice to meet you."

You try to answer but words doesn't come out form your mouth except air.

Then you clear your throat and say
"Hi. I am Y/n. Nice to meet you too."

Namjoon nods with a smile and moves back.
Next Jin approaches you and took your hands by himself and shakes it.
"Hi. I am world wide handsome jin you know?"

You laugh a little.

"Yeah I know. Nice to meet you."

Next suga comes and says
"Hi I am Suga." He says, short but sweet.

Omg my little meow!

"Hi Suga. I am y/n." You smile. He returns your smile and moves back.

"Hi. I am your hope, your my hope, I am j-hope!" Jhope says smiling very brightly.

Sunshine of bangtan!

"Hi j-hope. I am y/n. Nice to meet you." You smile.

"Nice to meet you too." He says and moves back.

Next Jungkook slowly comes in front of you and says
"Hi. Nice to meet you. You can call me jk."

Aww so adorable. Our baby bunny!

"Hii jk. You can call me y/n. Nice to meet you too." He smiles and gives you a nod.

"Ok y/n."

Your heart just skipped a beat. Jk. The great Jeon Jungkook said your name!

"Hii I am Jimin. Hey you are pretty."
Jimin says pushing Jk out of the way.

You giggle. Jimin just said that you are pretty! And god jimin is taller than you. All the time you have said that Jimin is short mochi baby but if you see him in real life standing next to you. You won't say that.

"Thanks Jimin. You are very handsome too."

" Thanks." He smiles and then winks at you. Oh my god is this the day that you are going to die?

Then comes Taehyung. A blushed Taehyung. He must be embarassed since your first meeting was like him acting as a soldier of a king. But you didn't care because you know that he is just being himself.

"Hi I am V. Nice to meet you."

Baby bear!

"Hii V. Nice to meet you too. I am y/n"
You smile. Taehyung looks even more handsome when you look so closely.

After the introduction everyone looks at Bang pd to inform them who this mysterious girl was. Since bang pd didn't start to explain anything, Namjoon asked him first.
"Si hyuk Hyung. Who is this girl?"
He asked in korean. That's when you realized that all this time they talked to you in english. They think that you don't know korean. Hmm... This is going to be interesting.

"Y/n? Can you wait outside for a minute? I need to talk to them privately." Bang pd says.

"Oh, yes of course." You say as you start to rush towards the door.

After coming out you closed the door behind you. You are curious what excuse is bang pd is going to give them for you to stay with them since you made him promise not to say anything about that incident. It's only after a while that you noticed Jung hoon standing near you leaning on the wall.

"Oh! Jung hoon. Are you standing here all this time?"

"Well what do you think I did?"

"Why are you waiting here?"

"To accompany you back to the hotel."

"Oh I am so sorry. I took so long right?"
He was a little shocked by this.

"Why are you saying sorry? I am just doing my job."

"Talking about job... Are you working in big hit?"

"Yep. I am one of the staffs of big hit."

"Oh I see."

After 2 minutes Jung hoon started

"Hey y/n wou-" but he was interrupted when the door suddenly opened.

Jungkook emerged and called you.
"Hey y/n. Uhm he is calling you."

"Oh ok." You follow Jungkook inside the room.

After you entered the room you don't know what to say or what to do. Everyone was looking at you.

Namjoon broke the silence.
"So you are saying that the first point is she is an army and she is the daughter of your best friend. The second point is she has some problems in her life which you can't tell us until she does. The third point is we should help our army as bts. And the fourth point is that she is going to stay with us everyday. Right ?. " He asked in korean still unaware of the fact that you know korean.

You are shocked that bang pd didn't say any lie as a reason for me to stay with them. Instead he said everything truly. He didn't want to lie to his boys. How nice of him.

"Yep that's right. What do you all say?" Asked bang pd.

The members stayed silent thinking about it.

"Look I know this is sudden and it is too much to ask of you. But I don't think I can say no to my friend who had supported me all my life. So please think wisely."

The members seemed a little unsure about what to say until jin oppa said that
"Well it will be a good opportunity for us to know more about armies. And it will be fun to live with an army. It will be a new experience. I am ok with it." Jin answered confidently.

After that everyone nodded in agreement and agreed to this and then they turned their attention to you once again.

"Why did you not say that you are army?"
Jimin asked who came to stand beside you.

"It's because you didn't ask me about it." You replied. And damn everyone was so shocked to hear you speak in korean.

"You know to speak in korean?"
Asked Jin.

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you say so?" Asked Jungkook.

"Because no one asked me." You replied.

Jhope laughed.