Bangtan's tree. Chap 26

"Hellloooo. Y/n and Tae we are back home. Where are you guys?" We can hear Jimin's shouting.

"Here." I shout back. Taehyung just mumbled something.

"Did you say something?" You ask him.

"Nope." He smiles.

Jimin rushes here and sits in between you and Taehyung. He turns to you with his back to Tae and says
"Hey y/n! How was your day!"

You giggle at his cheerfulness even after work.

"It was good. How was yours?"

"Oh nice. But a little boring without you. Did you miss me?"

"No." You smile.

"Oh my god my heartu is paining. You didn't even miss me." He clutches his heart and acts like it is paining. You laugh.

"Oh. Hey tannie!" He noticed Yeontan and takes him in his arms.
Meanwhile you stand up and go to see the other members.

"Hey y/n. Had fun today?" Asks Jhope.

"Yeah. How was work today?"

"It was fine." He answers.

"Hey y/n." Jk runs to you and gives you a fist bump.

"Hey jk." You smile.

"Y/n. Can you help me set the table up? I bought dinner." Jin asks you showing the food in his hands.

"Of course. I will take care of it. You all can go and change." You say while taking the food in your hands.

"I'll help you." Offers Tae who is still watching the tv.

"Ok." You say to him.

You and tae set the table up when the other members went and changed their clothes. After dinner they were all tired so they went straight to bed. You did the same too.

You were a little tired so you went to sleep early. And of course you woke up and started to throw up. You hoped that you won't wake up since you were a little tired but you were hopes were in vain. You stood up and sat in your bed crying. There was a knock in your door.
"Y/n. Can I come in?" Namjoon asked.

They were pretty serious when they said that one of them would always be with me?

"Yeah." You say wiping your tears but it's pointless since new tears takes their place just after you wipe them.

Namjoon slowly enters the room and sits beside you. He lightly pushes you so that you are leaning on his shoulders and starts to pat you.

"I am sorry. You must be tired after work."

"No. I am not tired. Don't worry."

"Don't lie." You say to him.

"Really I am not tired. We didn't do much today. So don't worry about it."

He takes the water bottle and hands it over to you. You take it.

"So you said that you read books. Since when did you start reading books?"

"When I was ten. My father loves to read books. One day he offered me a book to read. I thought why not? And started reading it. But slowly I started to love reading books. It's like we are the main character and we can feel that we are inside the book."

"You are right." He smiles.
"What was the first book you read?" Asked namjoon

Like that you started to talk about books for a while. And it wasn't boring. He was so interested to recommend books to you and share his favourite author.