Big hit building. Chap 7

"You look amazing."

Curious you take a look in the mirror. Oh my god this girl sure have talents. You can't see you dark circles anymore. You hair is so smooth. Your lips look so smooth and your face too. You don't look like you have wore any makeup but you look amazing. Totally different from what you had looked like few hours ago.

There was a knock on the door.
"Ms. Lee are you both finished?" Asked Mr. Choi.

"Yes sir." Answered Sang hee.

She was helping you to wear your coat when Mr. Choi opened the door.

"The can we leav-" Mr. Choi started but when he looked at you he stopped.

"Yes Mr. Choi she is ready to leave." Answered Sang hee who is busy helping you in your coat didn't notice Mr. Choi.

He cleared his throat and said
"Wow. I mean.. nice. You are looking pretty y/n." Mr. Choi said a slight blush creeping up his neck.

"Thanks." You answer him.

His face is now red since it is the first time you have spoke to him. He turns to leave but stops when he notices the untouched food in the table.

"Why didn't you eat?"

"Oh. I was not hungry."

"How can you not be hungry? You didn't have anything during the trip too."

"I just don't have appetite. Just don't worry about it."

He shakes his head and starts moving. You follow him. There is a car already waiting for you.

"First let's go and meet Mr. Bang si-hyuk." Said Mr. Choi after you and him got into the car.

Wait. Bang si-hyuk? Which means Bang pd?! Why are we meeting Bang pd?! Well he is a very very famous man. How can normal people like us meet him? What is going on?

You clear your throat.
"Uhm. Mr. Choi?" You call him hesitantly. He was surprised that you called him.

"Mm. Yes Ms. Y/n? How can I help you?"

" When you said Bang si-hyuk did you by any chance meant..."

"Bang pd? Yep that's right." He said.

"Well how can I? I mean how can we meet him?"

"You will get all your answers when we get there y/n ssi. I am sorry that I can't tell you."

Tell me what? You are so curious now. An emotion which you haven't felt for years.

"Uhm y/n?" Mr. Choi called you.

"Yes?"

"Can you call me Jung hoon? I noticed that you called me Mr. Choi but I would prefer that you call me Jung hoon."

You don't understand. Because your years of experience in watching kdrama has taught you that you should call a person by his last name until you are close with him. But you have barely talked with him, how can he say you to call him by his first name already? Since in India everyone calls the other by their first name he thought that I maybe comfortable if I call him by his first name? You don't know. And it won't kill you to call him by his first name. So it's not a problem.

"Ok Jung hoon." You smile a little.

This action is like foreign to you. Because it's been years since you last smiled. Jung hoon returns you a very big smile. After that both of you stay silent during your ride. After sometime the car comes to a stop. You get out from the car. There is a very tall building in front of you. Your mouth is open wide. Because you are in front of the big hit building! You can't seem to take your eyes off when Jung hoon said

"Welcome to big hit y/n."