Rumours. Chap 42

You and Jung hoon got out of his car in the parking lot.

"Thanks oppa." You smile.

"I just did what I should. Don't thank me." He replies.

You think you heard something so you turn to look at it. But there was no one.
You just ignore it and accompany Jung hoon to his office.

"You can just sit there." He says pointing to a sofa in a corner.

"Come on oppa. I already told you that I want to work."

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Definitely!"

"Then I will ask a favour of you since we are short on hands this year. Can you take care of this paperworks by today?"

He takes a bundle of papers.

"Yeah sure." You realise that you are going to be really busy today.

"Since you don't have a separate table, you can just take care of it in my office for today. I will set up a new table for you by tomorrow. And you can ask doubts if you have any."

You stretch your hands and pull your hair into a ponytail. And start your work. Jung hoon was really patient and cleared your doubts whenever you had one, which was many.

You didn't even complete half of your work when you got a call from Tae.

"Hello y/n?"

"Hey Tae."

"Where are you?"

"In Jung hoon oppa's office. Why?"

"Jung hoon oppa? You're calling him oppa and not us?" You can hear Jk's voice.

"What do you mean why? It's lunch time. We are waiting for you in the Practice room." Asks Suga ignoring jk.

"Oh sorry oppa but I am very busy right now so you can go ahead and eat your lunch. I'll eat with Jung hoon oppa later."

"Really? We can wait for you if you want." Says Jin.

"No oppa. I don't think I will be eating any time soon."

"Don't skip your meal." Says Rm.

"I won't oppa."

"Make sure you call us after your lunch!" Says Jhope.

"Sure"

"Love u babe." Says Jimin.

"Love u too mochi." You smile and hang up.

After sometime Jung hoon brought you some lunch to you.

"Thanks oppa." You eat while you work.

"You don't have to push yourself too hard." Says Jung hoon .

"No oppa. I am really fine. I love the way I am right now." You smile.

It was 7 in the evening when you completed all your work.

"You're really fast learner." Smiled Jung hoon.

"I've heard that a lot." You stretch and finally get up from your chair.

"Can you wait for 10 mins? I have a call to make. Then I'll drive you home."

"Sure oppa. Can I get some snacks while waiting?"

He nods.

You get out of Jung hoon's office and get to the canteen room.

The canteen room is half separated by a wall, in which one side is for snacks and the other side is for coffee and drinks.

You go to the back side and was contemplating on what snacks to choose when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You almost punched him in the face when he caught your hand just in time.

"Woah. Easy there." Smiled Tae.

"Oh my god. You gave me a fright!" You sigh.

"Sorry sorry." Tae chuckles.

"Didn't you guys get home yet?"

"Well all the others did but I had some things to do and I was hungry so I came here. What about you? Are you still working?"

"No. I am waiting for Jung hoon oppa."

Right then you can hear someone opening the canteen door. You grab Taehyung and push him against the wall and close his mouth.

"Is that really true?" You can hear Ra eun ho eonni's voice.

"Really eonni! Y/n is dating Mr.Choi!"  Says Ruby.

"How are you so sure?" Asks Ra eun ho.

"I saw them coming to work together! And even y/n herself said that she is dating a korean man!"

"Even in their welcome party Jung hoon choi took y/n home!" You can hear Hyun woo kim saying it.

"Today she was in Jung hoon's office the whole day." Says Ra eun.

"Exactly! Now I can understand why she was so flustered when I caught her chatting with her boyfriend! She avoided answering any questions related to him!" Exclaims Ruby.

"Wahh. Then it must be true!" Says Ra eun.

You were really amazed by how good they made up a story.

"That is why he is being lenient on her than others!" Exaggerates Hyun woo.

"Isn't that an abuse of power?" Wonders Ra eun ho.

You look at Tae and he is looking at you. He slowly removes your hand from his mouth and leans close to your ear.

"I'll take care of it. Stay here." Then he goes to them.

"Hey everyone! Are you all tired after a long day?"

"Omg tae! Were you there the whole time?" Rae eun chuckles nervously.

"Yeah. I got hungry so I came by for some snacks and overheard something interesting."

"Ohh it's nothing really. She's not that much worth for you to think about her." Says Ruby.

"But Jung hoon hyung is also related to it. And I know about him very well." Replies Tae.

"Then what do you think? Are they dating ?" Asked Ra eun.

"No. He already has a girlfriend." Tae replies.

"What? Then... Is it an affair?!" Ruby exclaims.
You roll your eyes to it.

" Of course not. I know my hyung very well. He is not the type of person to have an affair." Tae replies calmly as if expecting her question.

"No but what if y/n seduced him? That could've happened right?" Ruby asks again.

"It sounds more like that you WANT them to be in an affair." Tae shots back.

"What no of course not!" Ruby was taken aback.

"Then there's no problem. Come on let's go. It's been a long day and I want night to come faster." Says Tae.

"Why?" Asks Hyun woo.

Tae smiles and replies,

"Because it's Saturday."