Lie. Chap 40

Did she see it? Of course she must have for her reaction to be like this! She is gonna tell everyone!

"Hey Ruby. Please don't tell anyone." You say on the verge of tears.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She asked.

"I-I shouldn't tell anyone... it should remain a secret. I am sorry." You say almost crying.

"Wahh... Why would your boyfriend do that?"

What? Boyfriend?

"What do you mean?"

"You already told me the truth y/n. You don't have to act anymore. I already found out that you are dating just by your smile when texting him."

"What?"

"You could have told me that before! I would have been nice to you. I thought that you were after one of the boys in BTS! That's why I wasn't too good to you."

Well this is not bad too.

"Yeah... Sorry for not telling you before."

"It's alright." She smiled and links her arm with yours. You smile lightly, glad that you were not caught.

"So... Who is your boyfriend? Is he Korean or Indian?"

"Uhm... He is Korean." You reply wondering if your answer is the right decision.

"Wahhh. Really? You are so lucky! Is he handsome? Do you have his picture? What is his name? How old is he? Is he older than me? Or is he younger than you? Does he have a job? Where does he work? How did you meet him?"

Maybe this idea was not so good.

"Well I-" Your phone rang and saved your life. Jung hoon was calling you. Your lifesaver!

"Excuse me Ruby. I have some work to do."

You remove your arm from her and walk away.

There were so many works to do that you didn't notice that it was dinner time already. Thank god you didn't see Ruby again.

After you completed all the work you got home with Jung hoon.

"Thanks and sorry oppa. You must be so tired but I made you to drive me home. I promise that I will learn to go by my own soon."

"You don't have to be sorry. It's alright. I will drive you till you learn to go by your own." He gives you a warm smile.

"Thanks. Have a good night." You say and enter the house.

When you opened the door tae rushed to you.

"Hey tae." You smile. You flopped on the couch.

"Why are you so late?" He asked.

"Is y/n home?" Asked Jhope oppa.

"Yes oppa." You shout. Then one by one everyone sat on the couch surrounding you. Tae was staring at you since you didn't yet answer him.

"I had some work to do. That's why I am late."

"What? But you were not supposed to do anything." Said Jimin.

"I went there as a staff Jimin. I can't be there without doing anything. And I insisted that I want to work."

"Why?" Asked Jin.

"It's so boring to follow them without doing anything. I love to work." You smile.

" You must be tired. Let's have our dinner." Said Suga.

"You guys didn't have dinner yet? It's already 10!"

"We were waiting for you." Answered Namjoon.

"Don't tell me that you had dinner." Jk asked you.

"Don't worry. I didn't." You say.

" Ok then. Let's eat." Says Jin.
You get up to help them but tae pushes you back down.

"You came home just now. You must be tired. We will take care of it."

" No. It's alright. I am not tired."
"Tae is right y/n. Get some rest." Says Namjoon.

"Okay oppa."

After your dinner you were climbing the stairs to your room when Jimin called you.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"You do remember that I will accompany you tonight right?"

"Oh. Yeah. But you don't really have to."

"No. I will. I am going to take a shower and be in your room. Ok? See you in a bit." He says and winks.

You roll your eyes.
"Alright. "