Saturday. Chap 43

"Because it's Saturday."

It stuck in your mind and it was the only thing that you thought of ever since he said that and left.

Because it's Saturday? Was he waiting for Saturday? Why? Is it because it's his night to accompany me? Or did he have any other plans and I am just overreacting?

Thoughts were running wild in your head.

But you ignore that and come out of Jung hoon's car.

"Oppa... Ah no, sunbaenim."

"Uh... Yeah?"

"There are weird rumours going on about us and I really don't want to affect your reputation with this rumour."

"Weird rumours?" He scrunches his eyebrows.

"Yeah... Dating rumours...?"

"Oh I don't really care about that."

"But I do oppa. They are thinking that you are giving me advantage since you are dating me. And it's also about time that I find my own way home. I'm really thankful that you accompanied me all this time but I will be more comfortable going alone now."

"Well... If you insist then." He smiles.

"Thank you so much sunbaenim for all your time."

"Why do I feel like we're breaking up?" He laughs.

"I know right." You smile.

"Okay then see you tomorrow... In the office."
He says and waves as he rolls up the window.

You stand there for a while and get inside.

"Hey y/n." Jhope smiles as you go in.

"I'm so tired." You say as you jump to the couch.

"Yeah you must be. You were stuck in Jung Hoon hyung's office all day!" Said Jungkook.

"Y/n. I heard some rumours going on about you and Jung Hoon. Are they true?" Asked Jin.

You were going to say no when Jimin's voice interrupted you.
"Are you both DATING?" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

And you wanted to tease him.

"What if we are?" You smirked.

"But he is so much older than you!" Says Jhope.

"So... What?"

"Look guys. It's her decision if she wants to date a guy whose 32 years old. We know that she is younger than Jungkook but that shouldn't stop her from dating a guy she likes." Said Rm.

You were bewildered. Jung Hoon seonbae is 12 years older than you? Of course you know he was older than you... But 12 years?

"Haha... That's just a joke guys! Anyways I'm tired so I'm going to my room." You say and move.

"Don't worry Y/n we won't judge you! You don't have to lie!" Shouts Suga.

"Believe what you want oppa." You shout back too tired to argue.

You go to your room and take a shower and come out of your bathroom to see him sitting on your bed staring straight at you.

"Hey Tae. So what do you want to do tonight?"

You ask as you sit near him.

He looked at your face for a while and your hair which was dripping wet.

"First, let's dry your hair." He grabs your hair dryer from your dressing table and starts drying your hair.

"Oh Tae it's alright! I can do it by myself!"
He ignores you and handles your hair with the gentlest touch you've ever felt.
And you sit there with no words to tell how you feel.

Is this true? Is Kim Taehyung really drying Y/n's hair? Does this make sense?

"You wanted to know what we are doing tonight. Right?" Tae asks interrupting your thoughts.

"Yeah. Do you want to sing or dance? Or do you want to play games?" You ask him thinking of any other thing you can do together.

Tae leans towards your ear and whispers,

"I want to sleep... With you."