Badminton. Chap 19

You are going to eat the food made by Jin and Suga! Ofcourse jhope and Jungkook helped them too.
But you don't know how to eat it since there are only chopsticks.
"Do you have any spoons? I don't know how to use a chopstick."

"We have it. Wait a minute." Jimin started to get up.

"You said that you are going to stay here for a while, then it will be better for you if you learn to use the chopsticks." Suga said.

"You're right." You sigh and take the chopsticks in your hand.

"You should hold it like this." Showed Jungkook.

You try to imitate him and try to catch the food with chopsticks but you can't. Everyone is watching you. Taehyung came behind you and held your hand and picked up the food using your hand. Of course you blushed.

You already know that Taehyung's hands are so big but seeing it in real life you are shocked to see how big his hands are. It looks Taehyung's one hand is enough to fit both your hands.

"Here do it again like this." He says.

You try it again. Even though it looks like it can fall off any minute you managed to pick up the food.

"Good. You are already better." Jhope smiles at you.

After the breakfast you didn't have any idea to what to do next. You were sitting in the living room watching particularly nothing in your phone.
Jungkook approached you.

"Y/n are you busy?" He asks you.

"Of course not." You say to him.

"Good. Then can we play some outdoor games in the garden?"

"Ok." You smile.

You stand up and follow him.
"Everyone is in the garden already." He says.

"What game are we going to play?" You ask him.

"We didn't decide that yet. What game do you want to play?"

"Uhm. I would like to play badminton if you don't mind."

" Badminton sounds good." He says smiling.

You are a very good player in badminton. Thank god that you won't embarass yourself. But you don't know how you are going to play because it's been 2 years since you last played it.

"Hyungs. She wants to play badminton." Jungkook says to his hyungs who are gathered in the garden.
They are already ready with all the games equipments since they don't know what you want to play.

Jhope picked up the badminton. Jimin and Taehyung started to tie up the net in one pole and Namjoon and Jk tied the net to the other pole.

Jhope came to you and gave one racket.
You take it and feel the grip.
"Thanks hobi." You smile.

"Let's play doubles. Jungkookie and
y/n can be in a team. Jhope and I will be in a team." Says tae.

"Is that ok with you?" Asks Jungkook.

"Of course." You smile.

You were standing in the front and Jungkook was standing in the back. In your opposite side Taehyung was standing in the front and Jhope was standing in the back.

You are going to serve first. You stretch your hands and warm up a little before serving. Then you served which Taehyung failed to return.

"Wow. Nice serve." Jimin commented.

The game begun. You are the one who took all the shots. At last it was 11 for 2. Your team won! Guess you still know how to play it.
Everyone saw you with opened mouth.

"That was amazing y/n!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes, you were really wonderful!" Said Jin.

"She really is something else when it comes to badminton. I just touched the corck once or twice. Most likely I would say that she won them single handedly." Said Jungkook.

"Sorry. I guess I got too excited to play it after a long time." You say to jk.

"I want to see her and Jungkook playing singles. Let's see who will win." Said Namjoon.

"Ok." Says Jungkook.

Oh god. You are going to play with the golden maknae!

This time Jungkook was the first serve. It was a really tough match. But in the end you won Jungkook by 11-10.

"Yes!" You smile happily.

"Wow that's a real game! It was so fun to watch." Said Suga.

You were really tired. So you gave the racket to Namjoon and sat at a bench in the garden.

Jhope came and gave you a towel to wipe your sweat and a water bottle.

"Thank you." You say.

"You were really great. I am a fan of you now." Said Jhope.

You laugh.

You watch the members playing badminton. They were very happy. Without knowing it you were smiling watching them. Really you didn't think that you can be happy after that incident but once again bts proved that they can always make you happy. Even in your hardest times.