Angeline. Chap 3

"Well well well. Who do we have here again?"

You roll your eyes and you choose to ignore her. It never has a good ending when you both start talking. And you are in a good mood because of your dream, so you didn't want to ruin it for some bitch. So you hold rosy's hand and start moving forward.

"Hey! Are you ignoring me?" Angeline scoffs.

"Oh hello Angeline. I didn't see you there." You give her a big smile.

Angeline is the most beautiful girl in our class. She is a very rich girl too. Her family is one of the most richest family in (Your country). But she doesn't like you. Everyone likes you and that's the reason why she doesn't like you.

"If you excuse me, I have to go to my place. The class is about to start."

Without waiting for her answer you start forward pushing her out of your way.

"Hey. You bitch." Angeline shouts and starts to move forward to grab you but stops when she notices our teacher standing near the class door.

"Mind your language Angeline" Mrs. Nancy came inside the classroom glaring at Angeline.
Busted. Rose and you are struggling to not to laugh.

"But she is the one wh-"

" I want to meet your parents tomorrow." Mrs. Nancy cut off Angeline.

"And that's final." Says Mrs. Nancy when Angeline was about to oppose her.

Seriously you should never get on the bad side of Mrs. Nancy. She can be the most terrifying person. But you are the favourite student of Mrs. Nancy.

Angeline grumbles and settles down in her place. Then the class started.

During lunch break Angeline comes and stand before you.

"You must be so happy. How in the world did you even become the favorite student of Nancy? Did you bribe her or something?"

"Mind your language Angeline." You say calmly as you repeat Mrs. Nancy's words.
You speaking to her calmly irritates her even more.

"Ah your not rich enough to bribe her. You are just a stupid who loves to dream about doing sex with some 7 girls who pretends that they are boys. Who gave money to rise up to where they are now. That girl group name is Bts right? Your mother already found that you are going to be a big idiot. That's why she didn't want to be your mother and died as soon as she can."

That's it. She pushed you to your limit. How childish! You getting angry is a very rare scene. But if you got angry... No one in this world can stop you. And if it is about BTS and your mother who you love so much there is no way in hell you are leaving her alone.

Angeline's death day is today.

You get up soo fast that you knock the bench down and grab the first thing that gets in your hands. Angeline's hair. She didn't expect that you would get so angry and grab her hair. With wide eyes she is processing what is happening. But you start to grab her hair and pull it.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK??" Angeline shouts.

"Yes. What the fuck did you just say? Girls pretending to be boys? Gave money to rise up to the top? Do you even know what all hardships they went through to be where they are now? And yet there are some bitches just like you to say anything they want to without knowing about them. You and your stinking mouth. And why the fuck ARE YOU DRAGGING MY MOTHER INTO THIS?? " You say with your blood boiling with anger.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? LET GO OF ME! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"
Like hell you care about that right now.

Rose shouts something like "Get that bitch y/n! Teach her a lesson!" Other classmates started to separate you both.

After you leave her, she still stares at you in shock. She really can't digest that you pulled her hair in front of the whole class. Her hair was like a birds nest. You really wanted to laugh but thought better of it. Every member of the class stares at you in shock.

"What's all the commotion in here?"

Mrs. Nancy came inside and studied the situation. She first saw Angeline who pointed at you. Angeline somehow managed to pull some of your hair too. Mrs. Nancy made eye contact with you and shook her head.

Crap.