~Chapter Fifty-Seven~

Börja om från början

I threw up in front of me.

And most of it got on Ivan's shoes.

He cursed and glared at me before grabbing me by my hair, pulling my head back.

"You killed my brothers and didn't return their bodies, now you're puking on my shoes?" He gritted through his teeth.

He stepped forward, grabbing my neck. I fought against the chains and struggled in his hold.

"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but you have a meeting," a man said from the door. I stared at him as I felt my heart beat in my ears from the pressure.

"You're lucky," he muttered. I gasped for air as he let go. He whispered something to the guard before leaving me with him.

The guard removed the trolly of items and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry this is happening," he mumbled while reaching for the cuffs around my wrist. He fumbled with the key until it finally worked.

I dropped to the ground, coughing and groaning in pain.

"How long h-have I been here?" I asked, asking as my body began to give in.

"Eleven days," he mumbled while crouching me next to me.

"You probably don't remember anything because you kept slipping in and out of consciousness," he explained.

"I can help clean you up just a little-

"Get me o-out," I groaned.

"I'm sorry...I can't," he replied. I stared up at him as tears formed in my eyes due to the pain.

"He'll kill me," his hands reached in his pocket. He pulled out gauze and a tube of cream.

"What's y-your name?" I stuttered.

"Yozef," he replied. He carefully grabbed my hand and placed it on his knee.

He started inspecting my wrists before putting some cream on it.

"I can't help you out of here, but I can send locations," he whispered to me. My eyes became fixated on him.

"Give me numbers, and I'll send this location and a message,"

"I t-thought he'll kill you," I winced as he wrapped my wrists.

"I'd rather die helping someone then watching them suffer. Plus's you asked me to get you out; not help you out," he mumbled, a small smile spread across his face.

"When I g-get out of here, I'm t-taking you with me," he smiled a little wider and started on my other wrist.

"My phone is going to record your voice, just say the numbers and the owner of the number," he explained while placing his phone in front of me.

I started with greys phone, and then Theo and Ares.

"Don't come with Victoria, it's too dangerous for her, but tell her that I miss her so much," I whispered.

"Is that you're message?" He asked while taking the phone back. I nodded.

"Okay, it'll be about twelve hours before they can even reach this place. Good luck," he said before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

This is my chance to get out of here, the come out alive.
——————————————-

It's been a couple of hours since my encounter with Yozef. I've just been staring at that door, waiting for someone to come in.

I couldn't sit up on my own as my back was in terrible shape. I just laid there and waited if anyone came

The door handle began to rattle and then eventually opened.