Darkness

“I gave you second chance to start a new life with me and you backstabbed me.”

“I followed you. Don’t you feel ashamed to ruin many innocent lives?”

“It is all because of you.”

“You can’t blame me, Abhi. You took the wrong path,” I said. “We lost our second child because of your greed.” He disappeared. “Answer me you can’t disappear like this. You are a monster, you are a murderer… I hate you Abhi,” I shouted. I got up and took the album with me and closed the cupboard. I went to our bedroom and was surprised to see everything was like before. 

“Slow down… You are pregnant.” Flashes of that day came in front of my eyes. I started feeling suffocating, I open the window and was surprised to see the garden which was ruined. I came outside the room and look at it once again. The room was ruined. “It was fine just a minute ago how it becomes as no one opened it for over a year. Am I hallucinating?” I thought and close the room. The entire turned into a horror house. I grab my head as it was paining, “You need help Ravi,” his voice echoed in my ears and I ran from the house. I came to the garden and figured out that they dump all the bodies there. I took the shovel from the store room and started digging it.   

I hope you deceived your death like before. There were many skeletons. All of his men were buried with him. My hands begin to shiver when I noticed a pendant on one of the necks. I took a piece of bone from the same skeleton and covered them back with soil. I ran to our room once again and took his comb with me.

I called Mr Kant to help me confirm his DNA. A man in his fifties came and collected his remains. “I know you are dead but I want to confirm myself this time.” 

At 5 AM I was picked up by a car and it left me in front of an abandoned building. After waiting for half an hour, I met some other agent. We were discussing our next mission when I saw Abhimanyu there. “You are in danger,” he said and disappeared. I hushed the man standing in front of me and pointed out that someone was outside.

The firing started and we tried to run from there. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head and the darkness engulfed me.