Drunk Again 🔞

The next day I woke up alone in bed. I searched for him throughout the house but he was nowhere to be found.

After doing my morning routine I decided to cook for myself. I opened the fridge and was surprised to see it was overloaded with fruits, vegetables, milk and meat.

 I opened the fridge and was surprised to see it was overloaded with fruits, vegetables, milk and meat

That was unexpected, so a smile appeared on my face. "Please don't be nice Abhimanyu, otherwise it would be difficult for me to kill you." I thought.

The only thing that I did was cook. I make breakfast and eat it. I made lunch and finished it alone. I decided to make dinner for two expecting that he will join me now. I was waiting for him but he didn't come by midnight. I slept on the couch while waiting for him.

It was 2 AM and I heard the sound of the door opening and someone walking and talking. I woke up only to find Abhimanyu in the arms of an unknown woman. He was wasted.

He signalled the women to go to his bedroom. In a second I feel weak on my knees. "I can't let this happen", I mumbled and ran toward him.

"You may go now", I said and held his hand.

"She is not going anywhere", Abhimanyu shouted.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow Abhi", I said and signalled the woman to go back.

"Who are you to order me?"

"I'm your wife Abhimanyu", I said to him while dragging him into the bedroom. "Why are you still here?" I asked the woman who came with him.

She started taking small steps toward the main door.

"Stop", Abhimanyu shouted and pushed me.

He went back to that woman and grabbed her by her elbow. He was walking toward the bedroom and I kept following him.

"It is wrong Abhimanyu, please let her go. You will regret it later."

He stopped and started walking toward me. I move back in response. My back touched the wall and he caged me in between his arms.

"Do you know who I'm?" He asked while coming near my lips. "Who are you to rule me, woman?"

"Abhi, please... Please don't do... this, you are scaring me." I said in bewilderment.

A smirked form on his face.

"This is what I want

"This is what I want. You should never forget who I'm and this look on your face..... I just love it". He turned his face toward that woman while still caging me, and said, "Enter that room on the left and strip yourself. I want you naked and on your four".

This was the last thing I wanted to hear. Tears form in my eyes.

He leaned closer to my ear, "I'll see you in the morning Mrs Abhimanyu Sherawat" and kissed my earlobe.

He backed off and I was not in a position to hold myself, I shouted at him, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm needy darling and you are not helping me out."

"What do you mean?" I asked even though I realized

his intention.

"Sleep with me".

"What do you think of me?" I asked, losing all my calm.

"My wife", he said.

"So this is how you treat your wife", I said, coming closer to him.

"I'm your husband and it is your duty to fulfill all my desires, isn't it?"

"Have you treated me like a wife?"

"I could treat you like one... You know I can make you scream my name all night."

I slapped him, causing him to change the direction of his face

I slapped him, causing him to change the direction of his face. He chuckled and looked at me, "I can force you and no one gonna help you out but I want you to surrender yourself".

"Not happening," I said and moved to his bedroom. "Wear your clothes", I said to that woman looking at the door. Once she changed I asked her to follow me. She did as I asked.

Abhimanyu was gazing us. I sent that woman outside the house and again came to him, "If you ever again take any woman in this house I swear on our dead child I'll poison you."

He was dumbstruck as I mentioned about the child. But I care less and continue," And one more thing Mr Abhimamyu Sherawat, I am capable of protecting myself so you better try not to humiliate me again."