Torture 🔞

Warning: Violence

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"You know the answer," I replied.

"Do you think you can escape after hurting me? My men will kill you."

"I am already dead," I said and removed the gun from his head and placed it in between his legs. "Do you remember what I said? I'll give you the most horrible death and see you don't have to wait for long."

I tied his hands with the rope that was covered with my blood. I grabbed the pillow cover and pushed it into his mouth. "Scream all you want, today your pain will be my pleasure", I said and slowly cut his finger using the knife.

He was screaming and floundering like a fish floundering without water. He tried to free his hands from my grip. I stabbed his palm with a knife and he screamed in pain but only his huffing came out.

He kicked me and I fell to the ground. I got up and took him to the gunpoint and made him sit on a chair. This time I tied his legs as well.

I stabbed his left foot, he was panting heavily. His eyes were filled with tears and this scene relieved my heart. Slowly I removed the knife and make a cut from his thigh to his feet.

The floor was covered with his blood. I stood up and said, "You will make my daughter your mistress," I stabbed his thigh and laughed maniacally.

I grabbed his balls and squeezed them with all my power. He was looking scared. He vigorously shook his head and begged me to leave him. "I will let you go after you tell me about Abdul. Are you willing to speak?" He nodded his head.

"Where is he?"

"He is leaving for Kathmandu today," he said as I removed the cloth from his mouth.

"Who are you? You are an agent?" he asked me.

"Yes", I confessed.

"Where will he stay in Kathmandu?"

"I don't know," he said, crying in pain.

"You sure," I asked, placing the knife to his lower body.

"Yes," he said.

I closed his mouth again and said, "You are of no use then," I said and tore his shirt.

"Do you remember how badly you squeezed my breast? Like an animal, you bite them. My nipples are covered with your marks. Let's make it equal," I cut his nipples using the knife.

The pain was unbearable for him, he badly tried to free himself. I smirked seeing him in pain. I touched his ear, "Omo you got stitches because of me, my bad, now you don't have to worry about them." I ripped his ear from his body and threw it on the floor.

"You slapped me, you killed my child, you tortured me and you did everything that you should never have done."

He was begging me to stop but the wild demon inside me woke up today and it will be tamed when I will kill my enemy.

I stabbed him in the eyes and both his eyes were gouged out. "Stay here and I'll come back, your men need to be killed otherwise they will come and ruin my plans."

I went back to the ground floor and saw a man running to the main door. I shot him to death. One by one five more men entered the house and I killed them. Before killing the fifth man I asked him how many escorts are there outside.

"Four", he said and left the world.

I took his gun and went to the first floor to check their locations. They were easy targets. I shot them without giving them time to defend themselves.

I came back to Riyaz's room, and he passed out. I bought a bucket of water and poured it on his head. He gasped and wailed.

"So do you remember anything about Abdul?"

I removed the cloth from his mouth and he said, "I know about his upcoming terrorist attack which would be on the occasion of Dusherra. The blueprints that are related to this attack are in my locker which is in my library."

"I have seen it, what is its password," I asked.

"140847", he said and I left for the library.