Red Lingerie

I closed my eyes, hoping that he'll kill me and all the miseries of my life will finally come to a halt. 

"As I said death is a luxury for you," he said and I opened my eyes. 

"What else do you have to offer me?" I asked. 

"Woman, you have a sharp tongue," he chuckled and slapped me. The chair with which his men tied me fell backwards and my head landed on the floor. 

He grabbed the chair and put it back in its previous position. "So..... What did you say... You are vegan? Now the only thing that you will eat is meat." He said and ordered his men to bring chicken. 

I mentally smirked. "What an idiot he is? He believed my lie so now let me take some advantage." 

Soon the chicken was served and he grabbed a piece and put it in my mouth. I tried to spit then he put the pistol on my head again. 

"Eat it or it will be your last day", he said and forced me to finish the entire bowl. Internally I was very satisfied to have a stomach-full meal after days but externally I keep showing that I might puke and I'm suffering because of him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him with fake tears.

"Because I want to keep you by my side," he said. 

" I bought you in the auction and that stupid Abhimanyu cancel your auction and kept you with him. Whatever I desired he always kept that to himself. We were partners but he had the upper hand. I wanted to handle the trafficking business but he sent me to Russia to deal with those bloodthirsty mafias. I made my place there and he came and took my place. I tried to finish him many times and he somehow manages to escape every time but this time the stars were on my side and I finally witnessed his end," he said with a smirk. 

"Abhimanyu never mentioned your name Riyaz," I said because I want to know more about him, even the RAW have no record of him.

"It does not matter now," he smirked and continued, "there is no Abhimanyu now."

"How long are you planning to keep me as your hostage?" I asked him.

"Till the time I get bored of your body and once I am bored I'll smuggle your organs or I'll give you to another mafia," he said and touched my lips. 

"Who do you think you are, I'll prefer to end this life than let you touch me," I warned him. 

"Let me repeat it, death is a luxury for you. I'll make your life hell, you want to die every day and I'll not let you die," he said and smirked.

If I was free I would have wiped that smirk from his face. 

"I'm sending you to your room, go and freshen up. I had to prepare your dress for tonight, wear it and spread your legs for me," he said.

"In your dreams," I shouted.

"Babe either you willingly do it with me or every man who works for me will force you to sleep with them. Now the choice is yours and this time don't play any trick or else I'll sell you to a brothel where your body will be sold every hour," he said and left the basement.

His men escorted me to that room again and red lingerie was lying on the bed. I am not going to give up so easily. I'll fight and will kill you Riyaz. 

I took the lingerie and went to the washroom. A shower always helps in relaxing my mind. I was cleaning my blood-stained body when my hands touched my belly. I almost forgot that I was pregnant. 

Should I tell him, maybe he would let me go then? I thought. "Come out of the bubble Ravi he will kill you the moment he gets any hint about the child. Didn't you notice he hated Abhimanyu and if he got any idea that I am pregnant with his child he will do the worst, think of some other way to escape," my inner self guided me?