Unexpected

"Is he kidding me?" That was the first thing that came to my mind.

I kept staring at him as I was unable to process what he just said now.

"What now?" he asked, annoyed with my continuous stares.

"You mean what you said, right?" I asked, still believing that he would prove me wrong by not accepting it.

"Yes", he said loud and clear. 

"Is it a promise?" I asked him. 

"Yeah", he said, "No more questions now just sleep", he said and snaked his arms around me. 

The next day I woke up feeling sick. This pregnancy is driving me crazy. I ran toward the washroom ignoring the fact that Abhimanyu was taking a shower there. I threw up and felt at ease when he tied my hair with one hand and with another, he kept caressing my back but the moment my eyes landed on his naked figure, I got up and ran from there. 

"What happened?" he came into the room following me.

"You were naked," I said bluntly without looking at him.

"I am still naked," he replied while coming closer to me. I could feel his presence behind me, he touched my shoulder and I tightly shut my eyes.

"Why are you behaving as if you had never seen my thing,"

"Have some shame Abhimanyu, what are you talking about, you are about to become a father," I said without opening my eyes. 

"So what we had sex that's why the baby...."

"Shameless", I cut him in between.

"Open your eyes", he demanded.

"No, I don't want to witness something unholy," I replied.

"I won't be repeating myself, open your eyes, Ravi," I opened my one eye and after seeing that he had tied a towel on his waist I smiled and opened my other eye as well.

"Your mind is full of so many ridiculous things, isn't it?" he said sarcastically.

"You... You...."

"What? Now lost words baby girl", he said with a smirk.

"Ewwwwuuu, you are a pervert. Now let me go I am hungry", he pushed him onto the bed and ran outside the room. 

"Slow down, you are pregnant", he shouted, and my pace automatically became slow. 

I keep smiling and blushing like a teenager. 

"Good morning Mrs. Ravi," one maid treated me in Arabic. I just nod my head, still playing the role that I don't understand what she is saying. I settle on the dining table waiting for Abhimanyu to come down and join me. 

"I can't wait any longer", I said and started my breakfast without him. He came down by the time I almost finished it.

"So impatient, aren't you?" he said after kissing my head.

"Sorry, I wanted to wait but this tiny buddy was not helping me," I said and continued eating my breakfast.

"Hey! don't bother your mother so much," he said while caressing my tummy.

I smiled and he smiled back. 

We were having breakfast peacefully when a gunshot drew its attention to us. In no time Abhimanyu grabbed my arm and hid me in a nearby closet and took two guns from its locker and gave one to me. 

"Don't make any sound and use it if needed," he closed it and the only sound that I could hear was gunshots and screams.

After around twenty minutes silence surrounded the place. I wanted to know what had happened and how Abhimanyu is , so I yearned to open the closet and find him. 

I could hear some people talking but the sound was not very clear. Ten more minutes passed and the sound of breaking things started to intensify as each second passed. 

I could feel someone's presence in front of the closet. I pointed the gun at the man who opened the closet. He tried to shout but I shot him due to which everyone's attention was attracted towards me.

I tried to run toward the main door so that from there I could escape. The entire mansion was stained with blood, corpses were lying here and there and mostly these people worked for Abhimanyu.

The unknown fear surrounded me. I almost reached the door by killing two more men who tried to get in my way but my feet stop moving after hearing him, "Stop or I'll kill your beloved husband."

I want to give a shoutout to Lee_Arin_ for supporting me, I am glad that I meet you ❤️
Thank you for supporting me and I wish you will get the best in your life.