Flirting

The next day I woke up feeling his breath on my neck. I tried to get up but he pulled me back. 

"Don't go", he said sniffing my neck. 

I gently caress his hair and kiss his forehead. 

Within a second he hovered over me, trapping my small body in between his arms and bed. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes. 

"Well, what do you think?" he asked, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Hmmm trying to kiss me?" I guess.

"Can I?" 

"No, go and kiss that woman you brought home," I replied bluntly.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a playing smirk.

"How dare you!" I said and started hitting him with my fist.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down woman", he said and grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head."How can I never notice?" 

"What?" I asked.

"That you are hot", he said and put his lips on mine. It was a small peck.

"What... What are you... doing? "

"Kissing my wife, do you have any problem?", he asked, pecking my lips again. 

I blushed and he chuckled seeing my red flustered cheeks.

"Are you blushing?Am I the one who turned you into a tomato?" He asked as if he didn't know the reason. 

I decided to stay silent but shook my head in no. 

"Really! Wifey," he said, coming closer to my lips once again and this time I closed my lips making a straight line. 

"How long are you going to stay like this", he said and pecked my cheeks. 

I tried to remove my hands from his hold but he tightened his grip. 

"I'll let you go after you kiss me", he put forward his demand.

"Pervert", I said and in no time he put his lips on mine. He started sucking my lower lip, unwillingly I gave up. His touch was driving me crazy, maybe because it had been a year. 

His grip on my hands lost as I replied to his kiss with the same passion. He broke the kiss and attached our forehead. I was panting heavily. 

"Should we do more?" He asked with a smirk.

I pushed him with all my force and stood up to leave the room calling him, "Pervert".

"This pervert is your husband", he said giggling.

"I doubt you are a mafia?"

"Mafia are humans too and they could be romantic with their wife", he said, earning a smile from me.

"Get up you lazy mafia and have a bath", I said, peeking at him from the inside of the bathroom door.

" Let's bathe together", he whined.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?"

"No", he said, coming closer to me.

"Bye", I said and closed the door to his face. 

He frowned and said that he will see me later.

I enter the shower room and let the water drench my body. I close my eyes remembering his lovey-dovey behaviour. "Please don't be this nice", I said in an inaudible tone. 

"Everything was going good, I found my happiness in you but you decided to follow the wrong path. How many people are suffering because of you? I hate the fact that I loved you and what I hate most is that I still have feelings for you. I want to touch you, I want to feel you bit your existence.... It is toxic for many people. Why in the first place do I have to fall for you?" I mumbled under my breath with teary eyes.

I let those tears flow with water reminding myself not to fall into his trap again. "Don't you dare to fail in your mission", I repeated this phrase many times in my mind and decided to come out.

I noticed I did not bring any clothes with me. "He must have gone by now", I thought and wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom. 

I came outside and my breath hitched seeing him sitting on the corner of the bed. He looked at me and bit his lower lip. 

I open the closet and take the first dress which came in my contact. Before I could move back to the washroom, he took me in bridal style and threw me on the bed.