Drug dealers

He asked me to come out, “Why am I feeling that you are planning to do something bad with me?” I asked bluntly.

“No, you are mistaken, my partner wanted to meet our new client.”

“I hope that whatever you are saying is true because and not a normal civilian, I’m the only niece of MP Chandrasen and if you try to harm me, the police will catch you. My friend saw me with you and there were CCTVs in the club.”

“Hey girl calm down, I had no such intentions,” he said gulping down.

“I don’t think we should deal with this girl because she has political connections,” his partner whispered to him.

“Hey…don’t waste my time, if you want more money tell me or else I am going. I will get this from some other dealer,” I shouted at him.

“How much do you want?”

“Stock for at least two months, it is not easy for me to come out this often,” I said.

“We deal in cash only."

"Okay you’ll get it. How much?”

“Thirty thousand,” he demanded.

“Cool, I had ten in cash and I’ll give you more when you drop me to my house,” I suggested and he nodded. They drove me to my house and I asked them to come inside. They hesitated at first but when they saw me unlocking the gate, they got the idea that I live alone, so they came in.

It was 4:30 in the morning and my day started beating them. I tied them and started interrogation. “Who is your leader?” I asked them. None of them opened their mouths. “See, it's not a police station and I don’t even have to report to anyone. I can do anything with you, from blinding to killing you.” I said, grabbing Punit hair. “If you tell me everything I ask, I’ll let you go or else… I will kill you,” I said calmly indicating as killing people is my job. “Do not shout or else I will not hesitate to torture to an extend that you will beg me for your death.”

“We are merely the suppliers, our work is to receive drugs and supply it to other customers. We are working for Dinesh Matoria and the only thing I know is that he is also working under someone and no one in the group knows who is the actual leader.”

“Good now tell me something that is worth your life. Where are these drugs coming from,” I asked.

“Golden crescent… we collect them from the Punjab border and supply them to Delhi and nearby areas."

"Where are you keeping them?" I asked.

“Somewhere in the Gurugram complex and Dinesh also live in that complex,” he said.

I stuffed their mouth with a handkerchief. I came out and called Mr. Kant and tell him everything about the drug dealers.

“You can’t stay inactive,” he chuckled and suggested keeping an eye on them. “ I’ll handover this case to NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) and will forward every detail to them and within half an hour I’ll send someone to take them away.”

I came in again and noticed them trying to free themselves. “You people are very slow,” I said, tying them more tightly. I took my money out of their pocket and said, “What is mine is mine,” and kissed my hard earned money.

I didn’t have to wait for long, instead of thirty minutes they came in twenty minutes. My work is done and I can be at ease for now, I thought and came into the kitchen to make some tea for me. Before I could finish it, my phone rang. It was from Mr. Kant, “Pack your bags, we are shifting you. There is a possibility that someone came behind you because Punit and his partner is handed over to police and they can tell your address to his gang.”

I skipped my breakfast and packed my clothes, shoes and the grocery which I bought yesterday. At 9AM some rang the bell. It was the driver who was assigned to drop me to my new residence. He took three of my bags and put them in the car's trunk. He came back and took the rest of my luggage. Meanwhile I checked if I needed to collect anything.