Don't touch me

I decided to go back to Mumbai to take my belongings, my tickets were done and I'll be there in the next five hours. Checking in airports, I hate them the most.

I boarded and relaxed in my seat, his words were roaming in my mind," You are young, beautiful....". I hate the word beautiful, I hate it more than anything in this world.

I closed my eyes in frustration, "Beautiful my ass", I said under my breath. "A beautiful widow, a beautiful wife who killed her husband, her father in law and almost everyone who pissed me off," I thought and chuckled. "Or a beautiful girl who was abandoned by her family." I open my eyes in frustration.

I saw a couple next to me, newly wedded I guess. After half an hour the girl slept and the man was staring at me with lust. I gave him a sign to follow me. He followed me to the washroom. He came in and locked the door. He made me sit near the sink and started giving me wet kisses on my neck and collar bones. His lips find their way to mine. His lips were rough, his touch was rough. His hand moves toward my cloth core.

I smirked and moved my lips closer to his ears," remove your clothes".

"What hurry baby girl?" He asked.

"I need you right now."

I could see the victory smirk on his face. He in no time gets completely naked in front of me. I saw him from top to bottom and then smiled mischievously. I touched my shoulder and tore my kurta (blouse). I took his clothes and threw them in the toilet. Before he could react to anything I started screaming, "Don't touch me, please"..... I hit my head on the gate and started screaming even louder, " someone please help me".

He stood there like a statue, his body got stiff. I started crying, he tried to press my mouth with his hands. Someone barged into the toilet. A staff member opened the gate. He punched that man and an air hostess held me by my arm. I sat on the floor, and she covered me with a blanket.

Everyone was staring at me. I looked at the man who was with me in the washroom, his lips were bleeding. He was still naked.

His wife came there and was shocked to see her husband in that situation. She got closer to me and asked, "What happened?"

"He tried to rape me," I said tearing up.

She looked at him with teary eyes, of course, no wife could tolerate his husband touching other women. She got up and slapped him.

"Oops! That was not something that I expected", I thought and smiled mentally.

" Baby, she is the one who seduced me", he tried to explain but no one believed him. I had played the victim card and my acting was on point. I'm going to Mumbai and my acting is natural, Ishould give audition. I came back to my senses when she slapped him again and said," You will get the divorce paper very soon Mr. Randhawa", she came closer to me and helped me get up.

I kind of feel bad for her but the sooner the better, he would have hurt her in the future as well. Once a cheater always a cheater.

He blankly looked at me. I winked at him and went with his wife.

I know I'm a bitch. I destroyed a family just now. "It wasn't even a family Ravi," I said to myself. I felt bad but I don't mind being a badass for a jerk like him.

"Do you want to file a case against him?" His wife asked.

I remain silent. Though this time I planned everything but still standing in the courtroom and being asked where he touched you, how he touched you, how did you react? That's just awful.

"I don't want to. My.... Parents, they will not let me continue my job..... If they get to know about this." I said tearing up.

"Relax", she said, patting my back.She was crying too but she tried to show that she is strong.

Once I reached Mumbai we parted ways, she insisted on dropping me but I excused myself.

The next chapter will be out on 12 June.

Hey please vote ❤️