Deja Vu

"Abhi", I shouted as my eyes landed on his bleeding figure. 

The past is repeating itself. I came here to kill him but it hurts me to see him in this condition.

"Run and save your life," he shouted. 

This is happening again, same condition, same dialogues but different people and I know I am an idiot to follow the same path. 

"Please let us go," I screamed and ran toward him. Don't make a fool of yourself, maybe like other times it is his plan so that he could manipulate you. I have come back to where I started.

A man grabbed me by my hair and dragged me in front of a man who appeared like a leader. 

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Abhimanyu. I have heard many things about you. I can say you are really beautiful and can drive any man crazy."

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"His enemy", he said pointing toward Abhimanyu, "and your admirer", he said and held me by my waist. 

I pushed him and ran toward Abhimanyu, he was lying on the floor severely injured. Neither of us uttered a word, but it is said that sometimes the eyes also speak words.

"He needs a doctor," I looked at the man hoping that he would help us.

"I know," he said.

"Please let us go," I begged him.

He smirked and pointed his gun at him. 

I switched our position and took that gun from his hand and pointed it at his forehead. His smirk changed into a serious expression. 

Everyone who was standing there took me to their gunpoint.

"Bad move", he said and instructed his man to shoot Abhimanyu.

His man shot him and I could not save him. One by one, eight bullets were fired into Abhimanyu.

In an instant, he took away all my happiness from me. My eyes were filled with tears and at that moment I lost my sanity. In anger, I also fired at their leader. The pistol has only three bullets and I shot him in his chest. The gun slipped from my hands. I turn my body toward Abhimanyu ignoring the fact that I am still surrounded by enemies. 

Once again I felt the pain of losing him. I checked his breathing, his heartbeat, and his nerves to get a slight hope that he is alive but no..... He left me again. I know I came to kill him but it hurts, I know he deserves to be killed but it hurts. 

I was grabbed by my arm and pulled back. I was shocked to see their leader alive, he opened his shirt button and revealed to me his bulletproof jacket. "Put her in the car", he said to his men and two men grabbed my arms and dragged me to a car. I was way too broken to defend myself. Once again I wanted to end my life but this time something was holding me and that was my child. 

"Ravi get a hold on yourself, you have to be strong, you need to save your child, your past should not be allowed to repeat itself," I check my surroundings and I find myself stuck between two well-built men. Two men were sitting in the front seat and two were sitting behind me. From the rear mirror, I saw that four cars were following the car in which I was sitting and there were five cars in front of me. 

We entered the crowded city area, I had no clue where they were taking me. When these men were least prepared, I snatched the gun from a bodyguard and shot them. Two were sitting beside me and two were sitting in front, one of them including the driver due to which the car lost its control and collided with the front car. I opened the gate and tried to run but one of the men who was sitting behind me grabbed me. I bit him and ran from there. I don't have any clue where this path would lead me. 

I noticed some of the bodyguards were following me, I kept running with fear and hope that they might not catch me. Indeed it is a deja vu. 

Special shout out to preyakumri
Thank you for supporting me in my journey ❤️