Escape Plan

I took my slipper and washed it with soap and water from the attached washroom and dried it using a towel there. 

I threw it with all my force and it landed near the boundary wall. I left the room and started finding a place where I could hide in this house. 

I heard someone's footsteps and ran to save my life. I ended up in a room which I think was a store room. Hoping that no one gets here, I hide there. Soon the whole house became chaotic, I guess everyone got the news about me escaping from the room. Minutes later I hear someone saying that he found my slipper near the boundary wall. 

"Use dogs to find her, if she escaped, she must be near about," I recognised the owner of that voice and he was none other than the man who killed Abhimanyu.

"Sir the dogs are unable to find her with her smell," maybe some of the guards said. 

"How is that even possible? Take thirty guards with you and I want her here within three hours or else I'll kill each of you", he shouted and I could hear his fading footsteps.

Thank God! my planned work, I was skeptical about it before but my instinct was right, dogs are not able to get the smell if it is washed with water. I can be at ease for some time now and let them find me outside when I am hiding in his house. 

I need to know about this man, why he brought me here. It is clear that he had a rivalry with Abhi but why did he kept me? 

I didn't even know when I fell asleep while sitting. I woke up hearing a gunshot, so he started killing those guards. I feel bad for them but what could be done all of them are with the devil and the devil only knows how to kill. 

I planned to escape during the night. I had no clue about the time. Many hours passed and I started feeling restless maybe because of pregnancy. More hours passed and I could still hear him screaming at his men for not finding me.

I guess it would be a wrong decision if I tried to move tonight, his men were spread out in the area and they were searching for me as a hungry werewolf searched for his prey. 

My stomach started to growl, "I am hungry", I whispered and closed my eyes, remembering the time when Abhi brought food for me. 

Some people meet to get separated and we are one of them. I loved you, it's a fact but you made me kill you once. I was so happy when you said that you will leave this work of yours. Stupid me! I started to imagine my life with you after you left this work. My eyes started shredding tears once again. 

"Calm down Ravi, whatever has happened has happened for some reason. You should be grateful that it wasn't you who got your hands dirty with his blood this time. It was his deed and he deserves to be killed for ruining those precious lives. Stop treating him like your husband, he was a criminal."

I somehow calm myself and start thinking about the plan for how I could escape from this house. But before that I need some water and food so that I could at least save my baby. 

I went toward the door and put my ear on it. I tried to hear any sound that could come from outside and I heard nothing. Slowly I opened the door, it was dark outside and only some lights were on. I left the room after checking if anyone was there and I was lucky that no one was there. Should I run? This thought came to my mind after I found the entrance door of the house. I use the keyhole to find if there were any guards, there were a minimum of six guards who were at the door. 

I canceled my plan of escaping and started finding a kitchen so that I could at least eat something. I was hungry and my growling was not helping me.