Club

I had never been to clubs, it was my first time going there and it was exactly the same as I saw in movies.

“Do you want to grab a drink?” I asked Sagar, almost shouting because the music was too loud. He shook his head saying that he doesn't drink alcohol. Well I had not asked him about alcoholic beverages, but instead of telling him the truth, I decided to get rid of him. 

I had three tequila shots and grabbed a bottle of beer. He asked me to dance with him and I gave my hands in his hands. We danced and the proximity was something that I was not enjoying. It was not that he touched me inappropriately, I was just not comfortable thinking that he has feelings for me. I noticed a man who was sitting alone, was giving a  playboy vibe. 

“I’ll come back after grabbing one more drink,” I said to Sagar. He tried to stop me and I ignored him as usual. On my way to the counter I gave that man a flirtatious look and he smirked. He then offered me a drink which I accepted. I saw Sagar coming toward me, out of the blue I pecked that stranger's cheek and hugged him. He stopped for a second but came to me to ask me about that man. He was jealous and I know this was the best way to get him over me.

“I just met him,” I said, grabbing his arm.

“We should go home, you’re drunk,” Sagar said and pulled me near him.

“No, I am not coming with you, I am going with this handsome,” I pushed him and went back to that man.

“You are drunk and this is not right,” he said.

“I’ll meet you tomorrow, bye,” I said and came out with that man. Sagar was hurted and I feel bad for him. He stood there watching us going out from the club. 

That man took me near his car and asked me to hop in. 

“Actually…”

“Chill tell me where should I drop you, it was evident that you wanted to show off to him. Who was he? Your ex? Or someone else…”

“Just a friend…”

“He likes you”

“Yeah…”

“I was not asking, I was telling you that he likes you,” he said,”By the way, I am Punit,” he said, shaking hands with me.

“Ravi,” I replied,” I should get going,” I said, taking my hand back.

“I’ll drop you,” he said.

“It's alright, you should go and enjoy your night,” I said.

“It was boring. Do you want to have some fun? I know someone with good stuff.” 

Stuff… is he referring to drugs. If yes then I have to follow him, “Like the crazy one,” I asked not sure.

“It’s a bit pricey though,” he smirked.

“I am rich,” I said, showing him my sling bag.,"I’m ready to pay any price for good stuff."

“You have to come with me?” he demanded.

“First show me some samples, how could I trust you?” He took a white substance packet out from his pocket. I snatched it from his hand, opened the packet desperately to let him believe that I am a drug addict and I wanted it right now. I sniffed it and agreed to come with him. We sat in his car and he started the engine, “Where did you get this from, it is definitely the best drug I ever had,” I asked while closing my eyes in pleasure.

“Eat mangoes, don’t count the trees babe,” he said.
We almost came to the Delhi and Haryana border, it was almost three in the morning. He asked me to wait for him in the car and disappear in the dark. I took the phone out from my bag and messaged everything to Mr. Kant from his car number to the place where we were. “I know that I’ll come back alive at any cost but still if you don’t hear about me come and arrest this man Purohit,” I messaged him and put my phone back in the bag after deleting the message.

He came back and knocked on the window but he was not alone this time.