You'll regret

I tried to stop him but he pushed me aside. I fell to the ground, I got up and hugged him from behind. "He will die Abhi", I said. 

" I don't care", he said and continued hitting him

"But I care Abhimanyu, please stop.... Stop for my sake". 

He stopped hitting him and took the phone from his pant's pocket and called someone," take care of the trash.... basement 2.... Kill him". 

I broke the hug and came in front of him, "No please".

"Don't kill him.... Just fuck him", he said and grabbed my hand and push me on the passenger seat," Don't move", he warned me and came to the driver's seat. 

The ride was mostly silent, I tried to talk but he gave me a deadly glare and I lost my courage to speak with him. 

After two hours or so he stopped the car. According to him all the time, I was looking down but I made a rough sketch of the route in my mind. I love him, it doesn't mean that I'll forget why I came here. 

He opened the gate and started tapping his foot on the ground. He is impatient, he always taps his foot whenever he is worried. 

"What is troubling you?" I asked, I don't know where I got that bravery. 

"None of your business", he shouted and pulled me out. My hands landed on his chest to prevent myself from falling. 

" Clumsy", he said and started dragging me in. 

"Hey slow down, these heels.... I'm not used to wearing them", he stopped, looked at me and picked me up in the bridal style. 

" Put me down Abhi, my clothes are short", I complained.

"No one is here".

"Receptionist....." Before I could complete my sentence he said, "This is my house, not a hotel".

" Before I could complete my sentence he said, "This is my house, not a hotel"

I widened my eyes in shock. He chuckled and took me to a room that was on the first floor and threw me on the bed. 

"Yeah.... What am I? A rice bag?", I raised my voice and in a second he hovered above me. 

" Raise your voice again and I'll fuck you till death", he warned me. 

I gulped seeing him this angry. In a second, my eyes got teary. "Abhi please don't behave like this, you are scaring me. I met you after a whole year, I thought you died. I missed you every single second.... And now when you are.... Here in front of my eyes.... You are frightening me", I break down afterward. 

"Stop your drama, which gang has sent you here?"

"No one sent me here, those men kidnapped me along with other people and I end up here, they were bad, they raped a woman in front of my eyes. I feel so helpless that I couldn't even save her", I somehow manage to speak in between my sobs. 

" Don't cry," he shouted. 

Like a kid, I wipe my tears with my hands

Like a kid, I wipe my tears with my hands. He got up from me and started going outside, I gently put my palm in his and requested him to not go. "Please take me with you, I don't want to be alone". 

" Aren't you scared of me?"

Honestly, I was scared but I shook my head in a no. 

"Let me warn you again whatever your name is Radha....Ramya..."

"Ravi", I corrected him. 

" Yeah whatever Ravi....  I want to fuck you very hard. Right now I am barely controlling myself. So keep yourself away from me". 

My grip on his hand got loose and then he started going toward the gate but I stopped him once again and said, "Then why are you controlling yourself?"

" You'll regret saying this", he said and came closer to me. 

Some people have a habit of calling trouble to themselves. One among them is Ravi. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?