A Night Of Regrets 🔞

I came out wearing that lingerie and covered my body with a bathrobe. I settle on the bed thinking of all the ways to escape. 

I can kill him and run but after Abhimanyu, he is my only hope who can take me to Abdul. So I have two options: either to choose my pride and kill him and die in return or become his mistress and get information about Abdul.

Willingly or unwillingly I have to choose the second option because this is the only way to save my child. 

I was in my world when someone opened the door, it was Riyaz. He closed the door and stood up with the support of the door. "So, what have you decided?" he asked.

I removed the bathrobe from my body and watched him licking his lips. If it was possible I had killed him but I know I'll be six feet under if I do something stupid. 

Sometimes we have to choose between our self-respect and life and I wished I had the option to choose my self-respect. I swear I'll give you the most horrible death in history, you will pay for every tear I shed because of you. 

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me, every touch making me feel more disgusted. He undressed me and then himself. He slammed his member into me. More than my body, my heart hurts, I hate you Riyaz. 

His grunts were the only sound that was there in the room. My eyes were filled with unshredded tears but within a second my eyes absorbed them back. 

"You have seen worse, Ravi", I said to myself.

"You can't let a criminal destroy your mental peace, take a deep breath and it will be over very soon", I keep encouraging myself. 

"Ahhhh", he moaned, "I'm glad that you came back to me," he touched my face in a very sensual way and increased his pace. 

"Beautiful and mine," he said and put his body weight on me. 

I got up and covered my body with the bathrobe again. 

"Where the fuck you are heading?" he asked.

"I need to clean myself", I said, building all the courage that nothing had happened to me. 

"I'm not done yet", he said and pulled me back in his arms. 

"I don't get enough of you," he smirked and undressed me again. 

"Who will say you are the same woman who killed my man and two well built dogs, I'm amazed by your bravery", he continued, "But what is the use of such power, look at you a mess.... Under me.... You are nothing but a mistress," he came closer to my ear and said, "and I'll remind you this every night," he smirked and bit my earlobe. 

At that moment I wanted to break down but I gathered courage piece by piece. "Don't fall for me," I said. 

He pierced through my soul and said, "As if I would."

"My charm is very strong", I split.

He aggressively choked me and increased his speed. I could die at any second if he had not loosen his grip. "You should know your place.... You bitch," he shouted and came inside me. 

He grabbed his clothes and wore them, "I'll see you tomorrow," he said and pecked my lips before leaving the room and locking it. 

I gathered myself and ran to the washroom. I let the cold water flow through my body, the tears that were soaked again appeared and this time they flowed and mixed with water. 

"Why do I have to face this? Why can't I have a normal life? Why did I decide to come here? I can't do this anymore...... I want to go back...." I shouted but words got entangled in my throat. 

I sit on the floor after I calm down a little. I still could feel his hands on my body. I touched my throat and his prints were there. I hate to admit it but I smell like him, I vigorously apply soap on my body hoping all his imprints will disappear but they are like tattoos not fading even a little bit. 

I got tired, I stand up and covered my body with a towel and entered the bedroom. I grab the sheets and throw them in the corner. I covered my body with a duvet and promised myself to not cry anymore.