Long Night

"What the hell?" He shouted and I flinched.

He noticed my scared state and pulled me into his embrace. "My bad, I will never shout at you again".

"Are you really a mafia? Very much scared of his wife?" I asked.

He trapped me in between his body and bed and asked with a smirk, "Do you still doubt it?" 

"You were very different when we first met."

"How was I?" he asked.

"Very very chubby and now look at you.... hot mess..."

"And still you are rejecting me?"

"Yes, because you deserve it", I said with fake anger. 

" And you deserve a punishment baby", he said seductively. 

"Why?"

"For my good", he said. My breath hitched for a moment. "Did he catch me?" I thought.

"I need you", he said, kissing my jawline.

"You are always horny", I said.

"Just for you", he said. 

"Please not today, I am on my period", I lied to him. 

"So?" 

"So let's sleep", I said and closed my eyes, "We have a long day tomorrow, Good night love".

"Good night", he said in a low tone. 

We both sleep in each other's embrace. A few hours later Abhimanyu's phone rang, he was in deep sleep so I woke him up telling him that his phone is ringing. 

He got up and got into another room to attend to the phone. 

I was feeling suffocating in the room, his scent was everywhere and it was doing nothing except driving me crazy.

I noticed something unusual there, it took me some time but finally, I understand that someone attacked us.  I ran toward the washroom and took out my hidden treasure. As I left the bathroom, I saw Abhimanyu looking at me with a serious expression. 

He came closer to me and said, " Do not panic, just trust me?"

Though I know why he was saying this, I still act innocent, "What happened?" I asked.

"A rival group of mine attacked us so we are leaving this place. Whatever happens, just stay by my side, I'll protect you", he said and grabbed my hand. 

He took me to a hidden basement which of course I never noticed before and from there a narrow tunnel led us away from his house where a black BMW was waiting for us. He didn't let go of my hand for a single second. When we settled in the car, he hugged me and said, "I am sorry because of me you have to go through all this". Tears formed in my eyes, this is nothing Abhi, because of you I went through a lot of pain. He keeps patting my head and I sleep in his embrace. 

When I opened my eyes I saw myself in front of another mansion, the sun was rising, so I guessed it was 6 in the morning. The security there was way tighter than at his previous house. He showed me our common bedroom and asked me to freshen up. Meanwhile, he needed to do some important work. I nodded and did as he said. 

The first thing I did was to hide those gadgets, I fixed them under the washbasin as this mansion flush was fixed in the wall. 

I came out wearing one of Abhi's shirts as the closet here only had his clothes.  I decided to go out but after coming out I noticed a lot of people and I came back to the room. I made sure that he saw my retreating figure, he came in and asked if I needed something. 

"I am hungry", I said, giving an innocent expression. 

A smile appeared on his face and he asked me to wait for some time, later he came with toast and juice. I offer him to eat as well but he politely refuses. 

"I'll be back after one hour and if you need anything just call me", he said getting up from the bed.

"I don't have a phone", I said sadly.

"Ask the bodyguard to call me and I'll arrange one for you. I'm sorry for leaving you again after yesterday's mishap."

"Don't worry, I will be alright, just come home soon and be safe."

He nodded and left the room.